specially for dandruff or sebhorric dermatitis or psoriasis

Akashgpt862

hi guys ,

i had been suffering from dermatitis from over 4 - 5 years , from 18 years of age to 22 ,

i thought it will never end , my whole scalp gets white after i wash and when i get my hairs wet and a lot of hairs fall , , i think that took my texture , after shampoo while day some white thing keep on shedding , it shed like someone has sprikled talc on my hairs i was very irritated by it , but after 4 years of struggle a dermatologist gave me a lotion named DANDRID . I USED IT FOR AROUND 1-2 MONTHS REGUALR , then 2wice a week and now after 15 days , it did wonders , my scalp is clean now no dandruff nothing , but yes if i go in sun sometimes i see very minimal dandruff but not very severe , hair loss is the only problem now , for that

i have convinced my self to use finasteride and i am on dr.reddy finax from 2 months , i have not seen any side effects but scared of them , i sometimes regret i should have started 3-4 years before but who knows it can bring any side - effects , but your teen and college days are the best of your life , when you dont need to worry about anything and your smells awsum .

and yes i have read many people stories on finasteride good results god knows if they are saying truth or betraying us , but everyone says finasteride is the only hope so i made a decision to try . i hope my hair gets thicker and fuller and ofcourse i will go for a ht .

SHAMPOO YOUR HAIRS DAILY I THINK OR AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK ,

I HAD MY OWN EXPERIENCE WHEN PEOPLE SAYS DO NOT SHAMPOO YOUR HAIR , ALWAYS PUT OIL, BELIEVE IT WILL MAKE HAIRS WORSE ,

KEEP THE SCALP CLEAN

thanks ,

akash

You are 100% correct, if you have seborrheic dermatitis or constant white or yellow thick flaky / crusty buildup accompanied by an oily scalp (not to be confused with minor dry skin and scalp)

(1) go to a dermatologist to get treated

(2) wash your hair frequently

(3) and do not oil the area that is affected

Btw in some people Finasteride can make the scalp more oily and greasy making SD worse, so watch your scalp while on this drug. If you wake up with your forehead covered in oil after taking, consider reducing your dosage or maybe even stopping

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Btw the active ingredients in Dandrid (available in India ?) seem to be:

miconazole (anti fungal like ketoconazole) , tinidazole (anti bacterial), zinc sulfate (for itching and redness) and menthol

Probably works something like Nizoral to kill the yeast which feed on scalp oil causing micro inflamations and resultant skin shedding and scaling

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

• 2 weeks later...
Btw the active ingredients in Dandrid (available in India ?) seem to be:

miconazole (anti fungal like ketoconazole) , tinidazole (anti bacterial), zinc sulfate (for itching and redness) and menthol

Probably works something like Nizoral to kill the yeast which feed on scalp oil causing micro inflamations and resultant skin shedding and scaling

hmm i thought nizoral worked cause it was an anti-androgen. Or maybe thats spiro

hmm i thought nizoral worked cause it was an anti-androgen. Or maybe thats spiro

We're talking about active ingredients for dandruff or SD, not necessarily MPB in this thread.

Apparently yes the Keto in Nizoral can act as an androgen suppressor, but Nizoral as a hair loss treatment is questionable as overuse can cause hair shedding and in some people even regular use can too.

go dense or go home