Booked with Dr. Feriduni

Well, finally after a couple of years of doing my research and mulling over my options I've finally chosen Dr. Feriduni to be my surgeon!

I was lucky and there must have been a cancellation and I'm booked in for August :)

It's a tough choice but I believe that Dr. Feriduni is one of the best. He's also a really lovely guy and his clinic and staff are excellent.

I feel like I am in the best hands which is what is most important to me.

I'll update again after my procedure in a few months but so relieved I've finally made the choice and the leap!

Thanks to everyone for all the great advice and forum posts!:):):)

Sounds like you did your homework, kudos! I think you'll be in good hands with Feriduni.

He's one of those doctors who you can tell genuinely cares about your well being. When I met with him I could tell he really did enjoy his work. He seemed enthusiastic to work on my case. It was clear my outcome was important to him. The whole time I felt like I was talking with a colleague rather than a doctor.

I ended up going over the number of grafts I paid for by about 150, and without mentioning it he didn't charge me. When I asked about it later, he explained it was close enough and not to worry.

If you can, I highly recommend staying for 3-5 days post op. The first few days after are the most important, and they will take very good care of you.

congrats on getting a booking, looking forward to updates on your journey

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)