Dr. Dibernardo in Montclair New Jersey.

Has anyone ever had a procedure done by Dr. DI

I Bernardo ? Actually by his technicians because he doesn't actually do the procedure he only measures out where you need your grafts placed.

I met with Dr. True and Dorin last year. Tad expensive for me. I have been on Finasteride for 8 months now (still experience hair loss however)

I met with Dr. Dibernardo last week in his office. His nurse took me up to even see a FUE procedure being done and I spoke to the technician and the gentleman getting it done. They were both very relaxed and I did feel more comfortable after seeing that.

Anyway... any info I can get?

Also. He said I would need about 2000 grafts to make my hair line lower and add density to my crown which is very thin and noticable.

I have been using Topik concealer but does that make hair loss worse?

They gave me a cost of 12 for 2000 grafts. Seems very high.

I don't know anything about this doctor. But he is the type of doctor that I was talking about in another thread. Get approached by Neograft even though he has not experience in hair transplant. Decided to add hair transplant as one of his many different procedure he offers.

Remember going bald is natural getting a bad transplant isn't. Keep researching and if they are offering you Neograft my opinion is I wouldn't do it. Even if they offered it to me for free.

Good luck!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

There is a lot of discussion about Neografts. If you research you will get the answer. NONE of the top doctors use the machine. Some comments

FUE device that has been heavily marketed and has been receiving a great deal of press lately, is the NeoGraft hair transplant machine. Unfortunately, for unsuspecting hair loss consumers, some of the claims being made by the manufacturers of this device, as well as by some practioners who have purchased the device, are, in our opinion, questionable at best.

This week IAHRS accepted member XXXXXXXXXX is warning consumers that unqualified surgeons and non-medical practitioners may soon begin offering “NeoGraft FUE” procedures

Grafts vulnerable to handling damage and drying that may compromise survival

Very small sharp punches dissect fewer hairs per graft resulting in less hairs harvested

Very small sharp punches with manual alignment increase likelihood of hair transection compromising survival

Vacuum suction of grafts exposes them to possibility of desiccation and may harm survival

the neograft hair transplant is marketed all over the nation to doctors who may have little training in FUE and as a way to turn an easy profit by offering FUE to their patients. The skills that are needed to perform a hair transplant are not ones that can be learned in a two-day neograft hair transplant course, like the one offered with the machine

There is more just research.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson