Decision made

Feel a bit of reilief, have finally made my mind up and have booked Dr Erdogan for my FUE surgery. Visited a number of companies offering FUE, but Dr Erdogan ticked all my boxes and not just some of them.

A bit nervous about it all, but I'm sure that is very normal!

congrats man! make sure to come back and update us on your progress!

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Who did you narrow it down to Alberto? Erdogan is in my shortlist - just curious who was in yours and why.

I researched opinions, recommendations etc via this site. I also went to see surgeons or their representatives for opinion, without really considering cost. From that I listed 5, these were:-

Dr Erdogan

Dr Doganay

Dr Bisanga

Dr Feriundi

Dr Lorenzo

At this point, affordability and availability was considered such that I could filter down to 2. I probably spent about a month researching, but that involved about 2/3 hours a day. After, a revisit on my filtering process I changed my selections.

My 'inner voice' was telling me Dr Erdogan was the right man; I had a discussion with a person who was very knowledgable in this area, who confirmed all the attributes of Dr Erdogan, without me having to prompt him.

I'm booked in for July, so I'm just gonna go through the mill and hope everything comes out ok - I'm confident it will!!

Very interesting. I basically had exactly the same top 5 list. Now I've narrowed it down to 4 - with one I need to research a lot more. But I think in my heart (if not head) I've got it down to Lorenzo and Erodogan - and then, as you say, it comes down to cost and availability. I suppose my preference is Lorenzo, but I'm struggling to justify to my inner bank manager the significant cost difference between him and Erodogan.

Keen to follow your journey anyway. Sure you'll get a good a result as possible from any of the short list, really.

Good luck with that, keep us posted!

One is three times more costly than the other. But then the travel costs are much more. Can turn it into a little holiday though! As for their ability you've done your home work. How many grafts they're aiming for?

It's a big job, 4000 grafts plus