dr alp aslan este istanbul

tjad

So im intrested if anybody has any experience with dr alp aslan of istanbul as im thinking of doing a ht with him. Everything seems profesional and the results ive seen are good but i cant find much in english anyway on google so if anybody knows more or has used him id like to know.

Thanks

Tjad,

I'm not familiar with this doctors work, so I can't really comment either way. Have you researched any other physicians in Turkey? We recommend some excellent Turkish FUE doctors if you're interested. Let me know!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Yes i have researched others but it comes down to price some people have to shop in the bargain basement i know people will say dont let price be the main factor.But at some point i have to realise im never going to afford a top doc or even a med price.So its a question of give up the dream or work with what i got .

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a terrible experience with Alp Aslan clinic. It is a night mare. The biggest mistake in my life. I have found other victims of this clinic in different forums with the same issue, over harvesting of the donor, really bad and disfigured. We are looking for repairs or SMP from the 2 nd months post op. The doctor himself lies about every thing he lied to me about using manual extraction and he called his assistant doctor with no shame. He swore by god that he will do the whole operation and you do not see him till the end of the operation. He leaves you with a gang after sedation while being tired and drowsy to ruin your head. The interpreters disappeared after shaving your head. I find it hard to describe this terrible experience but if I knew this will happen to me, I would pay thousands not to go there. A continuous night mare. I do not know what to do.

I was looking into Dr Aslan as a possible choice but something about him put me off I watched him on youtube he just came across as a BS merchant to me, sometimes you have just got to follow your instincts I actually didn't read any bad reviews beforehand just didn't like his vibe

Hi Mick,

Thank God that did not go there. Please note that I paid 3500$ to Alp Aslan have this nightmare and to ruin my life. Alp Aslan does not have a specific rate or price per graft but they advertise it in a way that the price depends on every case circumstances which is clever as he does not even examine your hair. All he did that he put his hands on my donor area and said you have a very good donor area. He rushed to draw a very low hairline which I refused. That is all the examination which took 3:4 minutes then he said we will meet in the clinic room. I thought that we will continue the consultation there where they have some equipment of the examination or something but they started without him and always saying he is coming , he is coming but he did not come till the implantation stage. Any way, what can I say. Congratulations Mick, you are safe.

hi rahal to be honest I took a risk and went with a tech clinic in Turkey I did my research

and spoke to patients who had been with Dr Resat pretty much the same as you ,all he did

was draw the hair-line took a few pre-op pics and that was it why did I do it people on here will ask, well they're entitled to ask that, it was just I spoke to about 8 patients and they were all pretty happy, also the price I didn't have a lot of spare cash and i was pissed off with how my hair looked, how is your hair now ?

Horrible. My donor area looks badly damaged after 6 weeks. I consulted different surgeons and all said looks over harvested and all advised to wait for 3 months and see what happens. I am dying here from anxiety that it will continue like that. Alp Aslan's behavior, misconduct and lies are worrying me even more. I avoid looking at it now and put a concealer all the time not ton feel down. This is my worst decision ever.

Just try to relax a lot can change in 3 months I know it's not easy but the first 3 months are the worst even if it's going OK, the thing is you never know really until at least the 6-8 month how it's going to turn out I've seen guys like you freaking out at the early stage then as happy as larry 7 months later I'm afraid having the op is the easy bit the waiting is where the mental strength is needed, but yea you had a bad start with Dr Aslan but as i say there was a guy who went to medical park in Istanbul was a wreck at the 2.5 post op

mark then top of the world at the 7 month point i think a lot of guys especially the young ones who don't realise what's involved regarding shock-loss shedding etc even at 3-4 months is way early too early to start freaking if you could show some pics it would give us a better idea how your donor is

hi man. yea I can understand you not wanting to put up pics at this stage even at the 3-4 month mark is early, hair just starting to grow then, no real cosmetic affect. I had my hair transplant Jan 6th this year

I made an album yesterday showing the 7.5 point still early days actually especially considering I am a Norwood 5-6 good luck again keep us posted

Thanks rahala at 52 I'ma lot older than most guys on this site and I feel for guys who have this fecking hair loss problem i have dealt with it OK over the years but I didn't really have extensive balding until my 40's it was receding before that, but because I had so much much of it it wasn't so noticeable so i feel for you younger guys, but there are options now hopefully you will get satisfactory growth form your first transplant but if not you will more than likely be able to have a second one to sort it .

• 1 month later...

I am nearly 4 months post op and the donor did not heal. I wear a special hat to cover the whole head including the donor area even at home. I contacted different HT transplant doctors for body hair transplant and no body accepted me because of severely damaged donor area. The only one accepted me advised me to wait at least 6 months for evaluation and one year for intervention. IT'S THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE TO TRUST THESE PEOPLE. I BEG EVERY ONE TO THINK BEFORE GOING THERE.

look at the bald truth forum under victims of alp aslan and you will see and know what i mean.

My colleague and I both went to Turkey to get our FUE done by two different doctors 4 days apart. I tried advising him not to skimp on the Dr. he chooses but he refused, and of course he went with the "cheaper" option.

Dr. Aslan claims to have implanted around 4100 grafts. I don't see anywhere near 4,000 grafts on his head. My colleague was looking at my clinic provided pics and he saw the pics of the extracted grafts (number of trays) and he even mentioned "why do you have more hairs grafts and trays?" Keep in mind that I only transplanted 2,700 grafts!

He then showed me pics of his extracted hairs (number of trays). Upon roughly estimating the count, I think I counted somewhere around 2000-2500 grafts tops! Also, the density he implanted the hairs in was quite terrible, perhaps somewhere around 20-25 grafts per cm2 even on the hairline!

That's not to mention that all my other colleague kept mentioning how much better of a job mine was!. I felt truly terrible for my colleague but it seems he doesn't care (he's very reckless).

Please do your research folks...aside from surgeon skill, honesty and work ethics is right up there as well.

Here what I mean. The whole procedure with Alp Aslan is a nightmare. I am left disfigured because of extremely over harvested donor. I lost my job and my home because I can not pay rent. Talking about ethics, let me tell you that he said to me that he uses manual extraction and after the procedure when I saw my donor area I said I heard a sound of an electric machine behind my ear, then he said it is micromotor. He called his assistant a doctor"dr kader" and when I asked the interpreter he said that Kader is not a doctor and he is a technician. When I told Aslan that he said yes Kader is not a doctor but he is one of my best team member. I found no morals nor medical ethics with Alp Aslan. He lies with no shame. I. He swore by God in the holy month Ramadan that he will do the whole operation and he disappeared after taking the money.

A Doctor with ethics will not lie, and a doctor with skill will not disfigure you. I found no ethics or skills with Alp Aslan.

Here are some of his victims with pic:( the worst thing you will see in your life)

(link removed by moderator)

Edited by David - Moderator

• 4 weeks later...

Alp Aslan HT update after 4.5 months RUINED LIFE

I am still the same , tried to grow my hair long but it looks disgusting all over, like I receive chemotherapy. still have pain in donor and recipient areas from time to time, very dry scalp especially in the donor with the minimal hair there. I wake up feeling that no hair on my donor.

I went for consultation for BHT and smp in the donor area and advised to wait 6 months, i have not cut my hair yet and no healing.

Still not working. feeling very bad. feeling like an idiot who ruin everything. I lost thousands in this process and my home which I had to leave it because I can not pay rent.

It is a mess for me, and no way out.

In terms of growth, I got a check with top HT dr who said only about 300 grafts out of 4700 grew and for my bad luck those 300 grafts in the frontal line only grew which I did not need and looks disgusting, thick and spaced. I am even doing research on hair cloning as it will be the only option for me.

I am trying to call Alp Aslan and he responds to the phone but says he is another person and give the phone to someone else. It is a scam. Please avoid this clinic at all cost.

• 11 months later...

ملاحظة: لا ثقتهم ضمان المال! لا شيء يستحق! هم يمكن أن تلحق الضرر رأسك مع أي مسؤولية!

لقد فعلت ذلك لزرع الشعر هنا في استي Cerrahi / استي تركيا منذ أكثر من ثلاث سنوات. وكان هذا أكبر خطأ في حياتي. وكانت النتيجة كارثية ..

ومما يؤسف له أن الإعلانات على صفحاتها مضللة جدا.

المشكلة هي أنهم مجبرين قضاء الوقت اللازم على كل مريض مثل التظاهر أنهم مثل على أشرطة الفيديو الخاصة بهم! العيادة هي الى حد كبير مثل مصنع على أساس انطباعي. سيصدره لعبة numbers`! حتى أنها اعترفت لي أن لديهم ما يصل إلى سبعة أو ثمانية زرع خلال يوم واحد! وبالطبع يتم تنفيذ مجرد وظيفة ثانوية كتبها dr. أصلان نفسه! بدا هناك مثل حوالي 12 طبيبا يعملون هناك في وقت واحد!

وعموما، ذهب شيء كما هو متوقع في هذه العيادة!

يمكنك العثور على مزيد من الصور على إينستاجرام. البحث عن estecerrahi2 أو جراحة استي Cerrahi).

IMG_0305.JPG.6c05e0f493af04d1d623907ec60c4378.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG.e276c4341d5c2d07b5366c4581d561a9.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG.8cc5adfd11d33a0354935fe43a969b1f.JPG

Edited by zammyne