Dr. Hakan DOGANAY, 1693 Grafts, After 9,5 Months, FUE ( Will be updated)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know if u get the pics made, I'm curious about this 1

Yep i sure will.

There is a much easier Way of to proofe if its Real.

The administrator could just check the ip log files from the poster and the clinic, Right?

I mean if there is doubt about This it is the best Way to find out ?

Yep i sure will.

There is a much easier Way of to proofe if its Real.

The administrator could just check the ip log files from the poster and the clinic, Right?

I mean if there is doubt about This it is the best Way to find out ?

yeah i suppose, do we even know where the guy is from? hoping its legit actually otherwise its pretty bad, u would think they would retract his invite of this site if its not real and it would look bad for the industry as a whole! if it is legit the thats a big compliment for Hakan that he's produced a literally unbelievable result!

yeah i suppose, do we even know where the guy is from? hoping its legit actually otherwise its pretty bad, u would think they would retract his invite of this site if its not real and it would look bad for the industry as a whole! if it is legit the thats a big compliment for Hakan that he's produced a literally unbelievable result!

Indeed it is a Big compliment for the doctor.

I must say i do feel he is very competent. The question is if he now have to much work to do and Then leave to much work for the techs?

I Think that in This Industry, you must be dedicated at your work. I mean its not like selling hotdogs in the yankiee stadium.

The problem is when you are to busy, its impossible to maintain that dedication and you just need to do whatever you have to get the job complete, wich may include involving techs to implant and stuff like that.

Is that the problem here ? We dont know. But at least we have not yet seen Any total failure from dr. Hakan yet. That is offcourse a good thing.

Indeed it is a Big compliment for the doctor.

I must say i do feel he is very competent. The question is if he now have to much work to do and Then leave to much work for the techs?

I Think that in This Industry, you must be dedicated at your work. I mean its not like selling hotdogs in the yankiee stadium.

The problem is when you are to busy, its impossible to maintain that dedication and you just need to do whatever you have to get the job complete, wich may include involving techs to implant and stuff like that.

Is that the problem here ? We dont know. But at least we have not yet seen Any total failure from dr. Hakan yet. That is offcourse a good thing.

just FYI bro, implantation is routinely done by techs even at the best clinics in the world! I've been to dr hasson multiple times and he did none of the implanting! i think the most important thing is the extractions with FUE! i wouldn't trust any1 but the doctor to do the punching and extracting!

just FYI bro, implantation is routinely done by techs even at the best clinics in the world! I've been to dr hasson multiple times and he did none of the implanting! i think the most important thing is the extractions with FUE! i wouldn't trust any1 but the doctor to do the punching and extracting!

That's true, Dr Hasson's techs are very capable & have all been with him for years. A lot of them are nurses. The surgeon wouldn't be able to sit there & do the implanting for hours though. Just the strip extraction in my case took an hour plus then the doctor spent another hour if not longer just to make the holes for my second op. Most days they only do 1 operation per day. I agree that there shouldn't be too many operations in the same day as quality would drop dramatically!

Would like to see more results from Dr Doganay, hope he reads this & his reps start posting more results to put some at ease.

Answering the phone in the operating room is terrible when absolute concentration is meant to be paid.

But if the techs is not good enough at that exact clinic, like in NYC case where he claims the side the tech in hakans clinic did, is very bad, Then i dont Think the techs should be allowed to do that.

well i think this should calm the spirits down

this will be the only pics i will put online , one it's after 6.5 months the other one two weeks ago

What people are asking for is a pic of you pre- op with your face to show it's you, can't really tell with a 6month pic or a post op pic, inbox me a pic if u don't want it online! Btw if this is legit it's one of the best transformations I've seen and u look great! I'll wait until I see an actual pre-op pic before I congratulate you though

odng.jpg

Compared to the above pics I just don't see how it's possible to get from this to that in 1700 grafts... Unless you're caked in concealer or you've have the best reaction ever recorded to propecia!!

check again cause i've sent em one more time

Got them now although they aren't pre op pics, they're immediate post op! I'm not doubting you've had a HT mate, I was just looking for proof that u were the guy in the pre op, the post ops are shaved down so all I can tell is it's you in the results pics and that in fact you've had a HT.... Which I wasn't doubting! It's a great result whether it's you in the pre-op or not but tbh the pics you sent don't really show me much other than the fact you've had surgery, it neither proves not disproves it's u in the pre-op pics IMO! If it's all legit u must be thrilled with the results? I assume your not using any topik?

check again cause i've sent em one more time

Also like aftermatch Said, the pictures you send do not Prove it is you in the pre op picture where we Can see thining not only in the temples but Also midle scalp area.

It would be very Nice if you were able to send those pictures so we Can se if it really is you in the pre op pictures.

mate in my post, the one with 3 pictures with my face the first one with the short hair it's the picture i took one day before the surgery at the hotel bathroom they reserved for mr, i sent you two post op picture to show you it was me and to see where the hair was restored

no, i did not use any concealer

i don't know if it helps but for the first 4 months after the surgery i kept my hair very short, never stayed out when the sun was up, and used proscar or propecia and minoxidill 5% every day and also washed my hair two times a week, and for the first 10 days i tried to sleep only on my back cause i did not want to mess up the "new"follicules of hair

Also like aftermatch Said, the pictures you send do not Prove it is you in the pre op picture where we Can see thining not only in the temples but Also midle scalp area.

It would be very Nice if you were able to send those pictures so we Can se if it really is you in the pre op pictures.

And in the crown... Pretty much generalised all over thinning... From that to a completely full head of hair with no signs of hair loss at all in under 1700 grafts?! I just don't see how that's possible unless

1) more hairs transplanted than stated

2) false pre- op pics

3) use of topik in post op pics

4) extremely flattering lighting in post op pics

5) the greatest reaction ever to hair loss medication

mate in my post, the one with 3 pictures with my face the first one with the short hair it's the picture i took one day before the surgery at the hotel bathroom they reserved for mr, i sent you two post op picture to show you it was me and to see where the hair was restored

no, i did not use any concealer

i don't know if it helps but for the first 4 months after the surgery i kept my hair very short, never stayed out when the sun was up, and used proscar or propecia and minoxidill 5% every day and also washed my hair two times a week, and for the first 10 days i tried to sleep only on my back cause i did not want to mess up the "new"follicules of hair

Wait... The first of those 3 pics is pre op? I thought that was the 6.5 month pic? The hair in this pic looks so much better than the surgery a pre op pics! Why do the clinics pre op pics look so bad? Did your hair look that bad day to day or was it under a spotlight or something? Transformation looks little more realistic if that was a pre op pic! Great transformation to be fair!