Cost of FUE, increasing or decreasing?

gemini310

I'm sorry that you don't believe me, but we investigated this member and found nothing. Again, these are the objective facts. All I can do is present them. If you choose to reject these facts, there isn't much more I can say.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cost of labor, malpractice insurance, and marketing.

endless litigation.....so many surgeons are sued in USA for malpractice, of course there are many bad surgeons even in USA too, probably more than elsewhere as everything is about the Buck in USA.

Blake with the greatest respect, and willingless to try and understand your position, you do yourselves no favours in this forum as you have shown yourselves to be biased in this matter. I believe you would be better served and better serve patients to reconsider my klinik and patients be allowed to post their experiences with this klinik in a transparent way.

Edited by britboy

You'll note that Dr Lorenzo is no longer one of our recommended physicians, but he is being freely discussed. This is because his clinic always followed our very simple rules and discussion about him never resulted in countless battles that detracted from otherwise healthy discussion. Clearly, his FUE practice is successful enough to cause waves and draw envy, but there is no conspiracy to silence him. This is the difference and why we had to make the tough decision.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

With respect blake you not finding any condemning evidence is irelevent.

You said you do not believe the clinic was being attacked,Correct?

I give you just one clear example of a account were every single post was aimed at this clinic and you choose to ignore it and reiterate what you have already said.

I asked you to check out the post history of charlyboy to prove my point rather than say you could not find any evidence please look at his history he was clearly a attacker.

Either check out the evidence provided or refrain from making statements that are clearly not accurate and misleading to readers.

I believe you did not find any evidence of IPS and such thats not the point.

Have a good evening

I'm sorry that you don't believe me, but we investigated this member and found nothing. Again, these are the objective facts. All I can do is present them. If you choose to reject these facts, there isn't much more I can say.

Brit,

I do kinda refuse to believe people were maliciously attacking the clinic because we followed up on EVERY single one of these complaints and found nothing.

And I do wish we could all share openly, but after repeated attempts to allow this open discussion failed, we had no choice but to restore order. We don't want to prevent any member from sharing their experience, but we can't allow this discussion to trample our rules and turn all discussions into battles.

We also thought it was a language barrier for quite some time. However, it eventually became abundantly clear that it was not.

really.....! even a blind man or woman could see it, I was drawn into this affray by default because I can actually read English.:-)

Is this "Not for nothing, but last I checked, their clinic continues to lure in patients with deceptive representations on the clinic's web site implying, or stating outright that the patient's FUE transplant will be performed by a renowned ht physician"., not just further proof of the campaign against the kilink ? as mentioned this is inflammatory at the least to suggest they 'LURE' and 'Deceptive' patients in'. This is BS. Anyway I might aswell be talking to my dog for what good this will do to have the HTN alters its position on one of the best kliniks in the world... the klinik which carried out my procedures:-)

You'll note that Dr Lorenzo is no longer one of our recommended physicians, but he is being freely discussed. This is because his clinic always followed our very simple rules and discussion about him never resulted in countless battles that detracted from otherwise healthy discussion. Clearly, his FUE practice is successful enough to cause waves and draw envy, but there is no conspiracy to silence him. This is the difference and why we had to make the tough decision.

Then so why ban patients and the ----- klinik from posting?

Don't know what else to say. We investigated and found nothing. How is this not relevant? This is the very definition of investigation. We have to base our conclusions on objective evidence and not feeling. We took the complaints seriously, investigated thoroughly, and found nothing. Again, these are these objective facts. Same way scientists approach research and police approach investigations.

Brit,

That's the point. We had to do this to uphold our rules and restore order. Any member is allowed to discuss any doctor freely. However, when said clinics break rules and the mere mention of a name causes chaos we have a difficult decision to make. We don't do it often - at all - and we don't take it lightly. This is because we would prefer free discussion. However, we have to intervene when it breaks the rules, creates chaos, and drives members away. HOWEVER, we do so for those reasons alone, and not for any of the less virtuous reasons claimed before.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Brit,

That's the point. We had to do this to uphold our rules and restore order. Any member is allowed to discuss any doctor freely. However, when said clinics break rules and the mere mention of a name causes chaos we have a difficult decision to make. We don't do it often - at all - and we don't take it lightly. This is because we would prefer free discussion. However, we have to intervene when it breaks the rules, creates chaos, and drives members away. HOWEVER, we do so for those reasons alone, and not for any of the less virtuous reasons claimed before.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Drives members away !! ??? oooh I doubt it ....Nothing makes sense but its fun.. almost...so ban all the members who caused the affray, I've pm'd several to you.. and these were direct attackers of the said Klinik. but alas as mentioned you wont even allow my friend who had a procedure recently to post his views and photos...This is like the Caucasian Chalk Circle, :-)

Blake please.

Was charlyboy a fan of this clinic?

Were each and everyone of his posts about this clinic?

Did he disappear and not post again after being told by mikrofue?

Has he posted since.

All clear evidence which you are choosing to ignore rather than hold your hand up and say yes I was wrong this account holder set out with no other intent than to attack this clinic.

You can dress it up any way you want but your starting to look foolish in ignoring and adamantly refusing to take the facts as clear evidence to prove what you say is inaccurate.The evidence of charlyboy being a attacker is in each and everyone of his posts in black and white. Really this is obsurd.

Once again I reiterate that all this censorship and your bias against this clinic is causing nothing but harm to this community and the many satisfied patients of this clinic.

Again I ask politely and respectfully to stop with this vendetta of prolonged and increasing censorship.

Leave things as they are there is and never was any need to impose this censorship.

Please link me to the posts that supposedly continued to cause unrest once mikrofue, gravedigger, fred ect ect were banned.

Evidence for the forum to cast their eyes on please blake.

I cannot think of any it all seemed just about perfectly fine until this censorship started.

Have a good evening

Edited by 1966kph

I don't think I'm the one ignoring things here. I'm sorry, but we choose facts over feelings when investigating complaints. And I think the community will be ok, but thank you for the concern. I've explained the "delay" to you. And anyone who needs to see continued controversy and disruptive behavior after the rep and duplicate IP address profiles were deleted needs to look no further than this thread itself.

We regret the need to censor, but it became necessary for the good of the community and members who come here looking for help, not endless bickering. Our decision is final. I hope I've sufficiently explained why we made this tough decision. I also hope most will understand why we made it.

Thanks.

I don't think I'm the one ignoring things here. I'm sorry, but we choose facts over feelings when investigating complaints. And I think the community will be ok, but thank you for the concern. I've explained the "delay" to you. And anyone who needs to see continued controversy and disruptive behavior after the rep and duplicate IP address profiles were deleted needs to look no further than this thread itself.

We regret the need to censor, but it became necessary for the good of the community and members who come here looking for help, not endless bickering. Our decision is final. I hope I've sufficiently explained why we made this tough decision. I also hope most will understand why we made it.

Thanks.

Does this mean that if my friend(s) who may use a surgeon or clinic that if she or he posts from my IP while with me so using the same IP, that they also be banned? "for the good of the community and members who come here looking for help" I came here and found it, and want to pass on the amazing Klinik I found and then introduced my friend who is waiting for results, and many others who found this klinik are now banned from mentioning the kliniks name, but, you say for the good of the community, Blake me darling, it does not add up. forgiveness no matter who is at fault is the better part of valour....you will all feel great if you forgive and allow ----- klinik to become part of this community as you know deep in your heart that the quality of the Kliniks work is as good as any other...if you do this you will be those patients "for the good of the community and members who come here looking for help". Good boy Blake.. reach deep my friend.

With respect blake you said that you had lots of people private message you saying that something should be done because of the chaos is this correct? This was after the bans had been implemented is this correct?Did I not just ask you to show me this with links to the posts that continued to cause unrest on the forum which I believed had calmed?

Are you going to ignore my request for the imformation you claim was happening?

You just ignored the evidence thats in black and white in each and every one of Charliboys threads as being of a attacking nature to this clinic.I'm presuming your still sticking to your guns that this clinic was never attacked lol.

The reason why there has been chaos on this forum is not because I or brit were the only ones thinking this clinic was being attacked but just about every patient that started a thread who had been to this clinic felt this way.

Egg on ones face springs to mind here blake.

I hope the censorship stops or at least does not escalate further and this thread that started so well can get back on track.

Again have a nice evening.

Thanks.

I have to admit the forum saved the day for me...THANK you all 10000000000000000000000 times for the help, I feel great my hair is looking fine err good, I'm happy thankyou all for guiding me to find the Klinik which has transformed my life.. I thank you and God for the support and guidance... but this angst and prejudice against a very sincere and genuine Klinik is unfair. 20_+ years and eventually I discovered the Klinik that gave me hope once again, I feel 20 years younger, proud and confident once again. THANKYOU ALL - A BIG KISS to YOU ALL :eek:

I hope things get back on track too.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/search.php?searchid=1555982

Read through it please it and again this is clearly attacking said clinic this is undeniable or so I think any way.

Enough of this petty squabbling.

Blake do you think the price of fue is rising or falling? What about in the US ?

Do you think the competitors abroad with their lower prices will force the US fue practicioners to lower their prices?

I believe it will otherwise their custom is going to seriously start drying up.

Have a good evening.

Read through it please it and again this is clearly attacking said clinic this is undeniable or so I think any way.

Enough of this petty squabbling.

Blake do you think the price of fue is rising or falling? What about in the US ?

Do you think the competitors abroad with their lower prices will force the US fue practicioners to lower their prices?

I believe it will otherwise their custom is going to seriously start drying up.

Have a good evening.

The link appears to has been removed by moderators - I wonder why !!! It is clear there is a campaign against the so called offending klinik, so people just be aware that the klinik in question, the klinik that performed my FUE, is genuine and of the highest calibre and ethics when it comes to FUE and 3-4 times cheaper than any in USA or even Europe for that matter.

Edited by britboy

The link has been removed by moderators - I wonder why !!!

Here is a link again but if this does not work for some strange reason below is the screen shot of charlyboys post history to prove that im not just blowing smoke.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/search.php?searchid=1556582

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=76373&stc=1&d=1427026044

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=76374&stc=1&d=1427026044

Why did the link work perfectly last night and i tried it numerous times yet today the link seems to not work?

Have a good day everyone

1.jpg.290d9a4cdca086ae102a05ccb78e046f.jpg

2.jpg.161a3a86823d45a875fa383af2e6ff10.jpg

The top of the three links works now ive just tried it.

I think this is what you call being caught bang to rights.

I post a link to prove my point and the link all of a sudden no longer works even though i tried it.

These are the two links and the first one i posted changed within minutes of it being posted.

Blake this really is ridiculous and i think a explanation is due for the community.

Coincidence i offer proof to argue against what you said and this happens i think not.

This is what i call damning evidence that there is clearly under hand work at play and proof that this clinic

has not been treated fairly and without bias.

Why would you do this?

Edited by 1966kph

The link didn't work last night when I tried it. I'm the only one working the forums this weekend, and I didn't move it.

You're missing the point with Charly. I'm not denying that he wasn't a fan. That wasn't the controversy. We were told he was a sham hired by competitors to smear the clinic. We checked all this out and spoke with the party he was accused of promoting. We found nothing.

If you look at the HTML code of the link as you shared it last night, it was already archived out of public view. I don't know who archived it - not me - but it was done before you shared the link. Otherwise, the original link you shared wouldn't have included "archive" in the code.

Yes you were the one working the forum blake you were also the one arguing this clinic had never been attacked, You were the one i showed this evidence to of a attacker which you chose to ignore,

Then i post a link copied off this site which i tried myself numerous times to make sure it was working and it was.

Coincidence that a link changes within minutes of posting in a argument to show evidence arguing to the contrary of what a moderator is saying.

There is no coincidence here and anyone reading through the last few pages will judge themselves what has happened here.

This is what i call clear evidence theres no coincidence the link got changed minutes after it was posted, Who by i think again we can all see the evidence and make up our own minds.

There was no need for all this arguing that has gone on for months and i personally think your bias against this clinic and this type of clinic model has been exposed.

Plead innocence but i think a jury would convict you unanimously on this evidence.

Rather than deny and say your innocent please explain why you felt it imperative to act in such a way.

To deny forum members access to the evidence that clearly showed this clinic was attacked and proving the statement you said [ i kinda cannot see that this clinic was ever attacked ] was wrong.

As with a lot of this its totally unnecessary behavior which the community can see is doing nothing but harm here.

Please try and stop dictating what this community should or should not be reading or privy to whether by altering links or other forms of censorship.

Please let this community talk freely for the good of all hair loss sufferers after all this is meant to be by patients for patients and at the moment this is definitely not the case.

Have a nice day everyone..

The link didn't work last night when I tried it. I'm the only one working the forums this weekend, and I didn't move it.

You're missing the point with Charly. I'm not denying that he wasn't a fan. That wasn't the controversy. We were told he was a sham hired by competitors to smear the clinic. We checked all this out and spoke with the party he was accused of promoting. We found nothing.

Why did the links change?

Why do both links no longer work?

Is one trying to make out this just happens?

Were did i get my screen shots from?

Smoke and mirrors?

I smell something fishy.

Does anybody else smell that?

The top of the three links works now ive just tried it.

I think this is what you call being caught bang to rights.

I post a link to prove my point and the link all of a sudden no longer works even though i tried it.

These are the two links and the first one i posted changed within minutes of it being posted.

Blake this really is ridiculous and i think a explanation is due for the community.

Coincidence i offer proof to argue against what you said and this happens i think not.

This is what i call damning evidence that there is clearly under hand work at play and proof that this clinic

has not been treated fairly and without bias.

Why would you do this?