timeline question...

Well I am nearly 6 months post op. Maybe Im just being paranoid but I feel like I might be behind the expected timeline. My question is, if I am suppose to be 60 percent of the way there at 6 months, Is this a number based off of someone who is taking rogaine and what not. Or would this factor in at all?

That timeline is so general, no, I don't think anyone can quote you a difference. If you posted pics, you would get more advice, but I personally think 8 months is the best month to start deciding if you have had a procedure that didn't take, although you will get some further growth after that,

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I was able to see your 5 month pics and would say that you are right on track. You should have significant improvement from those pics and your final result. Dr. Cooley is very skilled and as long as your expectations are in line with the reality of transplants, I think that you will be happy. Just a little more waiting is my guess.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.