Using Revita everyday twice a day

Greetings everyone,

I am 5 weeks post FUE and started using Revita shampoo last week.

I wash my hair twice a day because I workout a lot and I am using Rogaine - At first I was using Baby shampoo in the morning and Revita at night but after getting aware about SLS and finding out that my baby shampoo had it in its ingredients I have decided to start using Revita twice a day.

I have also ordered Regenepure DR and was thinking about starting to use it in the morning and Revita at night while applying either Revita's or Regenepure's conditioneer every other day. ( Might even consider using Nizoral 2% once or twice a week in addition to the above treatments )

Any suggestions/comments will be more than welcome.

Thank you.

All the best,

K

Greetings everyone,

I am 5 weeks post FUE and started using Revita shampoo last week.

I wash my hair twice a day because I workout a lot and I am using Rogaine - At first I was using Baby shampoo in the morning and Revita at night but after getting aware about SLS and finding out that my baby shampoo had it in its ingredients I have decided to start using Revita twice a day.

I have also ordered Regenepure DR and was thinking about starting to use it in the morning and Revita at night while applying either Revita's or Regenepure's conditioneer every other day. ( Might even consider using Nizoral 2% once or twice a week in addition to the above treatments )

Any suggestions/comments will be more than welcome.

Thank you.

All the best,

K

I would not use Revita or Regenepure twice a day, especially post-surgery. I'm not even sure if the manufacturers recommend using Revita/Regenepure everyday(let alone twice everyday). I would cut back to using Revita 3 times a week at most especially post-operative. Using it twice a day will not benefit you, in fact, it could be detrimental as too much Ketoconozale can irritate the scalp.

Thanks for your reply.

Revita is supposed to be used at at least 5 times/week to be effective and I wondered that it couldn't be more harmful than other shampoos which contained SLS.

As stated before, I always wash my hair twice a day - which shampoo would you recomend that I use in conjunction with Revita ?

Thank you.

All the best,

K

Edited by bensk