3,500 grafts with Dr Resat Altug Aktas

LFC25

hello i have a op booked with the same doc in June, just wondering how it went?

do you have before op and after op pictures you could share please?

are you happy with the agreed hairline?

whats the doc like, in regards to your expectations

thanks for the help!!

Hi, it went great. Was suppposed to re-write this thread but forgot.

Yes so far Im happy with the progress, currently on day 5 post op. Still lots of blood spots but can see the hairs are starting to grow, such a great feeling. Very itchy though and donor area is still stinging a bit. Would highly recommend Dr Resat Aktas, gives good aftercare instructions aswell.

See before and after pics attached

5b32de80c5d1a_photo3.jpg.81f10c201aa4c3991697cd9b99a7282f.jpg

photo.jpg.9aafee5bd57518dc7d8a6087b261376a.jpg

thanks for your quick reply. im really nervous about the op, as its in Turkey and if anything goes wrong (e.g unnatural look or whatever) its going to be a b*tch travelling back there for repair work etc...

did he say when the bloodspots would go away? im planning to go there for 2 weeks and turn it into a holiday at the same time.

Im hoping the bloodspots go away for when i return to work though, as i just want to tell people i shaved my hair off, rather than tell them i had a HT.

what have you taken for the itching/stinging?

did he say whether or not you would need a 2nd HT or would you achieve your desired expectations in your 1st OP?

did you go for the unlimited graft package?

ps.thanks for the photos

There's a small chance anything will go wrong tbh, everyone at the clinic is highly experienced, probably more than the ones here in UK. If anything does go wrong, it's more likely to do with aftercare than the actual op itself

bloodspots usually disappear within 10 days. Im just using a saline spray for the itching and cream, which he provides after the checkup. Ill probs need a 2nd HT but see how this one turns out and how natural it looks. Yes went for the unlimited package.

Btw are you staying in Istanbul then doing the HT or doing HT then going around the city? I couldnt stay there a day more, it was too hot and had to protect my head from the heat. Glad I only stayed 3 days. And plus, Istanbul is not really enjoyable as a single person. It's more of a family/couples city.

Never heard of the doctor. I hope you continue to update the thread. I will follow it.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

im getting the hair op and then staying for 2 weeks. yeah i checked the weather, its going to be about 22c, and about 15c in the evenings, i'll just have to wear a loose cap to protect my head/hair during the day. what was turkey like in general, seen a few videos on youtube and the street food and cuisine looks amazing, did you check out theh grand bazaar or the beaches?

p.s hows the HT coming along? have the bloodspots gone by now? hows the itching etc?

im getting the hair op and then staying for 2 weeks. yeah i checked the weather, its going to be about 22c, and about 15c in the evenings, i'll just have to wear a loose cap to protect my head/hair during the day. what was turkey like in general, seen a few videos on youtube and the street food and cuisine looks amazing, did you check out theh grand bazaar or the beaches?

p.s hows the HT coming along? have the bloodspots gone by now? hows the itching etc?

Nah only stayed for 3days and went alone so didnt bother.

Its coming along pretty well, lots of little hairs are growing out. Expecting them to fall off soon though due to shock loss, not looking forward to it at all. Still got scabs but they too will fall off in next few days hopefully. Will post a pic tomorrow

2 weeks post op, all the scabs have fallen off and so has the itchy feelings. Scalp is still very numb though, must be some strong anaestesia they injected into me. Little hairs are visible but unfortunately will be falling off soon. Good progress though

photo.jpg.b3b740281f9915a3aff94629d9637162.jpg

2 weeks post op, all the scabs have fallen off and so has the itchy feelings. Scalp is still very numb though, must be some strong anaestesia they injected into me. Little hairs are visible but unfortunately will be falling off soon. Good progress though

Your head will feel numb for months I'm afraid. Took 3 months before I started geting any feeling back in my recipient area?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
There's a small chance anything will go wrong tbh, everyone at the clinic is highly experienced, probably more than the ones here in UK. If anything does go wrong, it's more likely to do with aftercare than the actual op itself

bloodspots usually disappear within 10 days. Im just using a saline spray for the itching and cream, which he provides after the checkup. Ill probs need a 2nd HT but see how this one turns out and how natural it looks. Yes went for the unlimited package.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya,

Hope everything went ok with your hair transplant.

just wondering what technique he used for your FUE?

I planning to have my 2nd hair transplant but as of now still searching where to go to and who's doctor that would give a better result.

Correct me if I'm wrong did you go to Longevita?

Many thanks