Which clinic?

bjoseph04

Hi guys,

I'm 23 years old and over the last few years I have been considering a hair transplant. I had a consultation with some people at the Hair Club located in Buffalo, NY and wasn't satisfied. I asked to see the doctor and apparently he was on a trip or something. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could steer me in the right direction to a clinic somewhere around my hometown. The closer the better however, I don't want to sacrifice quality either. I live in Bradford,PA. About an hour from Buffalo,NY and 1.5 hours from Erie,PA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey m8,

Given your age, it is all the more vital for you to get only the absolute best HT for yourself if you do end up getting one. There is extrordinary variablity in the world of HTs, and for a young guy with our unique expectations and set of circumstances there is little room for error.

While continuing to research on this site, looking at patient and clinic posted cases, and asking questions as they arise, I would strongly recco you do a few consultations (live or online) with an elite sampling of clinics, using the Coalition as a guideline.

Regardless of who you end up going to if you get a HT, I would without reservation urge you to do consults with Hasson+Wong (Canada), Feller (Great Neck, NY), Ron Shapiro/SMG (Minnesota). I would be extremely confident in the information you get back, and you can take what they have to say and what they reccommend as a prognosis going forward.

All three clinics are unique in their own rights, and collectively are known for their transparency, honesty, and ability.

Gl going forward, and always ask questions till you are 100% satisfied before making a decisive move.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I see you went to Feller and your transplant looks like it turned out quite well. Are you completely satisfied with it? Perhaps I'll try him first and see what happens. I'm still trying to figure out where I am going to accumulate all the money to pay for it as I'm still going to college :/

Take a look at that and you will not search anymore.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...ID=22&PatientID=1044

I think it's one of the best in the world, although it's made with 6 small FUE sessions and can cost a lot, but the result is extraordinary. This gentleman was NW6 and now he is NW2 with an amazing thickness all over the head.

Dr. Bill Rassman - BRAVO.

Current regimen

------------------------------

Minoxidil 5% - 2x per day

Ketoconazole 2% - 2x per week

Merz Vitamin pills - 1x per day

------------------------------