25 years old. Looking for advice. Pics attached

You could probably use 2k in the front to drop the hairline a bit.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi,

To be honest, I think you have a pretty good hair of hair - you have a bit of recession in the front and perhaps a little thinning in the crown.

I would strongly advise you to start finasteride and minoxodil. At worst you'll look probably have the same amount of hair in a few years (which would be as much or more than most 30 year-olds), but there is a good change (over 50%) that you'll grow some hair and/or thicken up the existing hair.

If in a few years you want to tweak thinks with a hair transplant, you will be in great shape.

How long are you on Fin? I'd suggest starting Regaine foam and the Nizoral as well, and maybe adding the likes of MSM or biotin to your regimen. You have a decent head of hair, so why not see what the meds do until you are 27-28 ,and then you and whatever doc you see fit to go to in future, will be in a much more educated position. Maybe then you could look at getting something like 1800-2000 grafts to lower the hairline a bit.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3