head shape and hairloss?

rab

Yup!!! no matter what people say. these are absolutely related.

People with bigger foreheads especially lose more hair and also are often blessed(should I say cursed) with very thin hair to start with and appear more "Aged" If I can use the word. And unfortunately, these are not even good candidates for a HT and more tragically, I am one of them.

there might be people who have bigger foreheads but also have the hair to account for it, but they are an exception rather than the rule.

tragic it may sound but that's the harsh reality.

There is absolutely no correlation between head shape and hairloss, this is the same thing as people claiming there is a correlation between scalp tightness or masturbation. To the people saying there is, please provide credible scientific evidence to support your claims or stop spreading misinformation.

people with all different head shapes and sizes experience hair loss.. and there are people with different head shapes and sizes that do not experience hair loss.. there is no correlation at all..

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

• 3 weeks later...