want to use minoxidil but it should be absolutely alcohol free

I don't think there's such thing as alcohol free minoxidil. I wonder if it would even work without alcohol?

Anyway I don't know how your religion works specifically but I thought you couldn't consume alcohol? isn't it okay to just rub some minoxidil on your scalp? It's just like suffering a cut and using rubbing alcohol, would that be prohibited?

Good luck, you can always just start with finasteride if you're not on it yet.

i have seen the content of rogaine foam...it does not have ethy alcohol which is not allowed in our religion...where as cethyl,benzyl,stearyl,cetearyl alcohol r allowed in our religion

what about the rest of the company who produce minoxidil foam r also free from ethyl alcohol or ethanol

You could consider Finasteride or Fincar as its made in India and inhibits DHT main cause of hairloss. Fincar comes in 5mg and you purchase a pill splitter and quarter it to take 1.25mg daily.

Spiro s5 cream could be worth a look at but i tried it and it stinks. I would look at http://www.hairlosshelp.com/ on the forum as that is more geared to a cure than HT site, it has alot of information regarding saving hair.

Interesting post regards your religion and unable to rub alcohol on your skin.

Good luck