Dr. Yates Chicago (FUE ARTAS)

Hi everyone!

I am considering seriously to undergo a FUE procedure, I'm just a bit concerned about the true abilities of Dr. Yates who serves the Chicago area using the FUE-ARTAS system. I've seen reviews of his work inhere but all of them have to do with the time he worked for Bosley performing FUT procedures. Would anyone mind to share his experience with this specific doctor and the ARTAS system. His office is currently located in Vernon Hills, IL.

I live in Chicago and have seen his TV commercials touting him as one of the "leading experts" at FUE in the world. He has evidently learned well from the marketing people at Bosley on how to present themselves as the experts in the world. Based on his past I would run in the opposite direction and look into other docs. SMG does FUE and are a 6 hour or so drive from Chicago. Do yourself a favor and do some more research.

Dr. Konior does apparently do FUE as well.

You should check with him or Spanker on here.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)