Dr Radha Rani Visakhapatnam. India.

Hi Fellow Bloggers.Check my blog out in relation to this great Surgeon who resides in India.

For professionalism, dedication and courtesy, I was blown away by my experience. I assessed many surgeons and establishments and scrutinised them carefully but I am so glad I choose Radha International Institute. I live in Ireland but it was of more concern to me to find the correct surgeon than distance and I really did find the right surgeon.

I am 5 months post op from an fut procedure of 2400 grafts on a norwood 4. I am having terrific results so far and can't wait for the next 5 months.

Please remember the name. Dr Radha Rani. I am going to have a second procedure which I have already planned. I would not now go anywhere else. I have peace of mind now and I want to keep it. For a more detailed summary of my experience, please visit my blog(Hair time). Thanks Guys. I will be posting photos shortly.

Hi Hairsearch1555. Thanks for your message. I hope your experience was as good as mine. Just relax now and let it all happen now. I'm 5 months in and now have clear growth. I had the crown area worked on and everything is going fine.

To jayukdht, my scar is virtually invisible as I wear my hair at a certain length. The sutures were removed ten days after surgery and the nurse said the hair surgeon(Dr Radha) did an excellent job in administering the stitches. I will post some photos shortly.

thanks hairytime

I had FUT few years ago and I m very happy with my result. I have been speaking to Dr Radha for well over a year now in regards to my second HT. The only issue I have now is, if I decide to have another FUT I believe my scar will stretch this time around and that pencil line scar wont excess.

thanks hairytime

I had FUT few years ago and I m very happy with my result. I have been speaking to Dr Radha for well over a year now in regards to my second HT. The only issue I have now is, if I decide to have another FUT I believe my scar will stretch this time around and that pencil line scar wont excess.

Why don't u send her pics of your scar? She told me if I want a second HT, she will cut out my first scar.

Congratulations! Dr. Radha is excellent, and I'm glad you were pleased with your hair transplant experience.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.