Traveling after procedure?

I'm planning to get a procedure in Turkey this December then travel around to different countries in Europe since I'm already flying all the way from the US. Anyone do anything similar? Is this a bad idea? I would imagine the the main issue is staying out in the sun after surgery so I would probably do more night activities or bring a bandana. Anything else I should be concerned about?

Having random people look at me weird because of my head doesn't really bother me at all.

I would stay local in Turkey the first two weeks (or at least 10 days) in order to heal and protect the grafts, but that's just me.

After two weeks there's not much you can do wrong except for getting a sunburn but you already know that.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Is there even any sun in Europe during December? Staying in Turkey for 10 days seems like a lot of days.. I was considering immediately leaving after my procedure next day.

you seem to have the sun exposure part covered with the bandana anyway, so I was worried about you traveling in Europe and then running into something unforeseen affecting the grafts or the event you needed to go back to the clinic for something

everyone is different but I would take it easy the first 10-14 days

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Sun light is certainly not an issue in the Uk in December. I would advise to travel and make the most of your stay just dont head for the alps snowboarding lol.

Im traveling home next day so would assume its ok to travel, however i would give it a couple of days as you have the choice.

For FUE, rest and do nothing for at least 3 days after the procedure. Then take it easy for the next week, wear a very loose fitting bandana. Always cover your head when you are outside. December in Europe will be cold, so you may even be able to use an umbrella outside. Enjoy the sights and make the most of your holiday.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html