Post Hair transplant 1 day.

Hi

I had a hair transplant session for 1000 graft yesterday for receding hairline. Have one more session scheduled today for another 1000 graft.

I had some bleeding in the night i had the procedure. I would like to know if this normal or this will impact my results. Please see the attached pics

Thanks

Anuj

Pic1.jpg.118cb06669349e5617f9f190564902f8.jpg

pic2.jpg.d818fd67b7d97c87a6150bb92b8eeffa.jpg

Hi Anuj,

Based on those images, it looks like normal post-operative scabbing. Are you certain you started bleeding after you left the clinic or while you were sleeping? Did you notice any dislodging of grafts with the bleeding?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Future_HT_Doc,

Thanks for your reply....yes it was during sleep...i had some blood on pillow also...

I asked my doctor and he said , better avoid bleeding ....but definitly it is nothing to worry

abt and most cases normal too...

It was my first surgery..and i did follow instructions very well , i suppose...my mistake.

Today had my 2nd and final session of 1000 graft( of total 2000 grafts) in front area...and this time i will leave no stone upturn:)...hope so..

But i wanted to a second opinion.....yes it was during sleep ..I forgot to add an extra pillow....

So whats your take... It was a costly procedure and more than that lot of effort and many injections ...so i dont want to mess things up.

Its very hard to tell if there were any grafts attached to the clot..i will try to check when it is ready to be washed in 2 days.

Thanks

Anuj

Edited by anujhair24