2886 Frontal Grafts Dr Rahal 4 Months

Predator

Predator,

It's good to see that you are starting to acquire some optimism since I recall you were pretty unhappy about the healing and waiting period.

Your hair is really starting to sprout. But I'd say in a few months, your cautious optimism will turn to excitement over your new thick locks.

Keep us posted.

Bill

I have had a few concerns regarding redness, swelling,itching and lack of feeling in the scalp- also in the areas not addressed by the operation.

At four Months I have no numbness, some redness and itching,some forelock loss and results that can be favourably compared to my original pictures.

I am not ready to do cartwheels or backflips, but for a third of the way the progress is for me ok.

I'd like to see how well the hairline closes in and would be pleased to see my original thickness.

I'm still glad I went to Dr Rahal and we will see what month 5 provides.

Pred

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

Predator,

It's good to see that you are starting to acquire some optimism since I recall you were pretty unhappy about the healing and waiting period.

Your hair is really starting to sprout. But I'd say in a few months, your cautious optimism will turn to excitement over your new thick locks.

Keep us posted.

Bill

We'll see Bill

I will certainly post updates here each month, for better or for worse, until the final result.

Thank you for you interest and valuable support

Pred

Hi Predator:

Your results are visibly coming in now. There is a noticeable difference and obvious progression between your 2, 2.75 and even 3.5 month pictures.

Maybe its the lighting, but I don't see too much of the redness really. Also, you seem to have enough growth to adequately cover the recipient area.

You may not be ready for cartwheels just yet, but from what I've been reading, you aren't even at the half way mark in terms of fullness yet. I'm playing the waiting game myself and am far far behind you. Good luck to you; keep us posted.

Dr. Rahal - 4069 Grafts - December 11, 2008

1's - 720, 2's - 2197, 3's - 1152 = Total Hair - 8570

Proscar 1 mg - Rogaine 5% - Nizoral 1% (3 times a week)

My Hair Loss WebLog

predator, it is totally normal to be a little down at your stage. even after my second one when i knew what to expect i felt slightly bummed at 4 months time. trust me, IT WILL GET BETTER. I really cannot stress enough how important it is to give your ht the full 12 months before making any kind of judgment. do a search for a poster named spex who posted the difference on one guy from 12-18 months...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Originally posted by hairthere:

predator, it is totally normal to be a little down at your stage. even after my second one when i knew what to expect i felt slightly bummed at 4 months time. trust me, IT WILL GET BETTER. I really cannot stress enough how important it is to give your ht the full 12 months before making any kind of judgment. do a search for a poster named spex who posted the difference on one guy from 12-18 months...

Thanks for the concern, but I'm not down

I'm cautiously optimistic..

4 Months is only a third of the way

I will be posting all results up until 12m