Dr. Wong/4201 Grafts/5 Months/FUT

This local patient came to see Dr. Wong about getting as much coverage as possible in one procedure. 4201 grafts were used in one procedure to build a new mature hairline, reconstruct temple points and give light coverage on the crown. The results thus far are only 5 months post surgery. He still has several months of development to look forward to.

50138_9eef34_ece06d.jpg

50140_21250c_ffaf4c.jpg

50142_7c8268_f41450.jpg

50144_c75a2c_9ba35d.jpg

50146_1ef848_735712.jpg

50148_f6c54f_820776.jpg

50151_8847f5_6c34d0.jpg

50153_3fa33f_58d182.jpg

50155_5a2f29_f532d6.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Nice transformation! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks for sharing Jotronic, if he looks that good now, imagine what his end result well be another 6 months to a year. one more to the crown and he is good to go I dear say he is over the moon with the results thus far.

Cheers

Arrie,

Had the patient not shown up unexpectedly I would have had someone around to help me shoot HD video too but unfortunately that was not the case. When he comes back in at the ten month point I'm sure we'll take some excellent HD video footage.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians