Numbness post FUT

Rebels1

Hi everyone.I've enquired about this topic before on this forum.But it's been a while.Due to two FUT/strip surgeries I had done back in 2006 I have been left with a numbing sensation on all areas of my head. has and still is a terrible ordeal.So just wondering if anyone out there has gone through this where you have this numbing sensation years after the procedure caused by nerve damage due to the strip procedure.I have been told that this numbing sensation I have is permanent.I am so angry with the 'doctor' that performed the procedure for not informing me of the possible long term numbness not to mention the large scars he left me with.

I can't really say about the fut scar but I had fue and all I'm getting at the back is itchiness being 2 weeks post op,but the top is still a little numb although I think that's starting to subside.I don't know maybe the strip cuts too much of a gap and the nerves can't heal right, having it for years does not spund nice at all.

That's the problem with FUT.Theres always that chance that the nerves are gonna be cut,which has happened in my case.at least with FUE that isn't the case.Thankfully your numbness will heal and should in the near future.I only wish d same could be for me.Best of luck.