Dr Rudi De Reys

spitfire uk

You're right Robbie. Reckon I'm about 1000 grafts short, however the greater the density on the first pass the more you are out the safe zone in terms of yield, so there's a trade off. I'm resigning myself to needing a second pass now of around 1000-1500 grafts. Sometimes you wonder what you've started!

johnboy71, yeah mate its disappointing especially when you done all your research and are pretty sure that you have found the right surgeon.

I think I will go to BHR clinic, this was one of the places i had a consulation with and i was very impressed with them. Dr de reys was cheaper and has been practising FUE for the longest so thats why i choose him instead..

Its just really annoying that i have to do this all over again.

rob

Threaduk

of all the clinics i went for consultations not one of them, including dr de reys said i would need a "second pass" they all quite happily said my hair restoration would be no problem with the amount of graphs they suggested.

I paid 7000 euros for a procedure that I fully expected to be done properly first time around.

rob

I think BHR is a excellent choice. i have seen some very good results posted by there team. And they always seem to respond very quickly too.

I actually have only just found a decent Ht surgeon after having 3 Hts already.. Chose Dr Maral for my 4th and am finally happy.

good for you johnboy71

Hopefully i wont have to go through it that many times :)

Yeah, BHR seems to have excellent results and customer service.

Good luck, hope all goes well for you.

rob