Dr. Cooley/Charlotte NC

altair

Has anyone on this board had a HT by Dr. Cooley in NC? I see that he is recommended. His site stats that he charges $5.00 per graft. Is this a good price? I need to have repair work done. Does Dr. Cooley do repair work . has anyone had repair work done by Dr. Cooley.

Has anyone on this board had a HT by Dr. Cooley in NC? I see that he is recommended. His site stats that he charges $5.00 per graft. Is this a good price? I need to have repair work done. Does Dr. Cooley do repair work . has anyone had repair work done by Dr. Cooley.

I had a 1500 graft HT with Dr. Cooley last year. I am happy with my results and would and have recommended him to others. As far as price goes, when I went last year, it was $5 a graft up to the first 1000, and the $4 per graft afterwards.

I recommened Dr. Cooley as well. I had a hair transplant from him recently. He does do repair work, too. You should see him for a consultation, and you'll be able to look through his photo book of his procedures, hair transplants and restorations, and to ask him questions. I think you will be impressed with his work.