Should I go for FUE or FUT ?? Confused

Dear All,

Please suggest me , i am considering HT very soon and very confused between selection of FUE or FUT.

for FUE, i am considering Hakan Doganay Turkey & for FUT I am considering Damkerng Pathomvanich Bangkok Thailand.

I have read many articles about FUE & FUT. my observation is following..

1- FUE is costly than FUT

=> This is not an issue for me, somehow I will manage the money.

2- FUT left small Scar, but FUE does not.

=> I think scar is affordable rather living with bald head, so small scar is not an issue for me.

3- FUT is painful than FUE.

=> I can take pain for couple of weeks to get good hair.

4-> FUE is time consuming process, but FUT can be done in one shot.

=> Time is not an issue for me, I can take the operation in 3-4 days to get good hair.

5-> For FUE head shaving is required.

=> Thats not an issue for me, I am OK for this option too.

Now in simple word,

A) I need good hair with minimal risk of hair survival.

B) I think my donor side is not having much hairs. I can not take the risk for 2nd surgery (if fails first FUE or FUT).

C) I want good and natural hair line.

D) I want my transplanted hair should survive for the long time.

E) I want minimal shock loss.

F) I want to cover my bald area as much as possible.

I am attaching my head snap from all the required angles. Kindly suggest me. Looking forward for your reply

:confused:

01_Fronthead.jpg.e6c077488eedc044f532519f7ba3cfc0.jpg

2_CenterHead.jpg.0246648e180d73f2cf46b69528d56f2f.jpg

03_LeftHead.jpg.d702887f774900b1baabaf43e142654a.jpg

04_RightHead.jpg.d0f0dc9fef5aa003ab60aa59b03b8cd7.jpg

05_Backhead.jpg.0ec99baf0c6f9cb8e51d1c3aa458e510.jpg

This is a tough call these days, which doctors are you thinking of going to?

For FUT Dr. Konior and Hasson & Wong are among the best, and for FUE Turkey seems close to you with the Turkish surgeons Dr. Doganay and Dr. Erdogan producing a lot of good work.

You have a lot of area to cover so FUT could be an option, but you already know the pros and cons so it will be a personal choice. Make sure to find which doctor and clinic you feel comfortable with, based on their replies and type of service provided.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

sorry about that missed this part

i am considering Hakan Doganay Turkey & for FUT I am considering Damkerng Pathomvanich Bangkok Thailand.

I would try to talk with as many past patients of each, and also research past examples from each doctor including on this forum. The more you look the more overall image you will get of their work.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I am a big fan of going with what you are comfortable with FUE or FUT. What really matters is you choose a doc that does what you want as a regular practice. So if you want FUT go to a place that does a lot of FUT with a lot of history. And the same for FUE. Make sure you choose a place with experience and options. Some good fue docs are not good fut docs and vice versa.