Looking for a European Hair Transplant Surgeon

I think the time has arrived that I actually take the plunge and get a hair transplant. My current hair is receding at the temples and become a little more 'hair pluggy' over the past two to three years. On this basis, I'd say I'm a mix between III Vertex and IV.

I'm looking for a highly respected surgeon located in Europe that offers reasonable prices for the grafts. I'd be looking at 2,000-3,000 grafts initially and I believe I have a good donor area (when compared to others, the area is quite thick).

I know there are multiple techniques that are regularly mentioned but I'm more concerned about grafts, respected surgeon, results, and cost, rather than the potential for scars. I've also noticed some what appear to me to be dodgy posts where individuals sign up to prop up other surgeons; other posters seem to have noticed this phenomenon too.

I know there are lists around but I'd like to challenge everyone here to please offer me briefly a respected surgeon who can restore my hairline. I'm not worried about the crown for the moment as my hair on top is quite thick (just becoming more patchy under the light as time progresses). My budget is looking around the 4,000-5,000 mark, so hopefully that is reasonable enough.

Based on this, I'd really appreciate your responses as I'm becoming very anxious about my hairline/temples and wish to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance! :)

They say don't price-shop for transplants but if you can find a doctor you have 110% confidence in then I see no reason not to go to them, especially if they have been screened by this forum.

In your price range (which I assume is Euros) your options are limited but they would probably be doctors: Doganay, Erdogan and Maras.

Basically you want to be confident post op that you won't be thinking: "If only i saved a bit more and went to...." I'm not saying you will but that was my own thought process.

Anyway, I've seen fine results from these 3 docs.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Thanks for that response.

As I said, I'm only looking for "highly respected surgeons" and would never compromise quality based on price. Although, I am limited financially in the steps I can take. I've got to find a balance between the two.

At the moment, I've found what appears to be an excellent surgeon by the name of Dr. Demisroy. Looking past through the history of these threads, it appears he does excellent work at an excellent price. I've looked through quite a lot of reviews and overall, he seems to offer what I'm looking for.

But it's early stages yet and I might not choose him - I have to shop around.