Dr.Demirsoy (Turkey) or Dr.Bhatti (India)...please comment & advise

thunder1409

Hello forum,

Can you please advise.

I've consulted several HT physicians online and they all seem to say I need between 3000-3500 FUE grafts.

I think I have a good donor area, the hair is very dense and thick in the donor area.

The cost is approximately the same for both the doctors. Dr. Demirsoy charges 1 euro per graft, Dr.Bhatti 1.25 USD per graft.

The situation however is that:

I am visiting Turkey in March and I'm staying in Istanbul for 4 days, so it is very convenient for me to get a HT in Istanbul. Istanbul is close to where I live in Europe, only 1.5 hrs.

For Dr.Bhatti, I will have to change several flights and the flight travel times including layover are 21 hrs while going and 38 hrs while returning. + 1 week of travel & stay

Can you please advice which doctor I should choose. My rationale is that both Dr.Bhatti & Dr.Demirsoy have been conducting transplants for quite some time now and they both are involved in the HT. Dr.Bhatti has several cases posted and I have read very good reviews, but is it worth going through all this travel and trouble or when I can get it done in Turkey.

Please advice

5b32dd08c3ea1_front-stev1.jpg.e4290096e7703fe5a3a6f7664118f1ca.jpg

5b32dd08d499a_back-stev2.jpg.bc603582d736c4c06b028bb501aaa400.jpg

If i was in you position i would be heading to Turkey. Since your already going there anyway.

India is a very long flight as you have mentioned. Both the surgeons you have mentioned have

some good results, Personally i have seen impressive work by Demirsoy in particular.

Having recently been through this, I didn't realise how much harder and uncomfortable it was going to be after the transplant than I had anticipated. I would strongly advise going to as close a Dr as Poss. Dr Demirsoy was very very good for me and I'm very pleased with my experience. The journey back from India that you describe sounds horrendous in my opinion Post HT