A natural and permanent solution for hairloss: Hair transplant

Hannu001

I am a businessman from Finland, and I have been looking for an dependable Hair Restoration Center, since I do not want people in my country to know that I had work on my hair done, I looked for other places where I can have the best treatment after my second session of strip FUT.

It was time consuming for me; I read the different experiences undergone by patients in the internet. I managed to read about the different techniques in magazines, newspapers etc. Believe me I've read them all.

Fortunately I was able to find a place in Manila, Philippines where they offer excellent services that are at part with international standards. It took me weeks to decide, and up until last May I had undergone my first session. And believe it or not, I’m now on my second session!

My first session involved around 3000 hair grafts, as I needed to cover the balding areas in the front and back of my head. I was very happy with the results and I decided to have another session to add volume to my hair, the session was done in just 6 hours and the results were great! Surprisingly, I didn't have pain, and the procedure was very comfortable. Now I can just relax and wait for my hair to grow back to the style that it used to.

Most men like me who suffer from hair loss have tried different techniques and products without any real benefit. I believe that only through hair transplant that we can get a permanent solution to hair loss. Moreover it has boosted my self-confidence in doing business and I consider it to be a wise investment for the future.

Hi guys, please do not waste your time, just call the doctors at Asian Hair Restoration Center or just drop by, they know everything about hair and they will make sure you feel good about yourself.

5b32dd00bd1c6_materials(2).jpg.c67cdbb16aaa7564b651f9b88b8afedf.jpg

Han,

Do you have any affiliation with this clinic or are you posting as a satisfied patient? If you do have a connection, please edit your forum signature to reflect the relationship and refrain from posting any promotional material on the forums.

Otherwise, congratulations on the procedure.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.