Any reviews on Dr Meshkin?

NWwhoa

Hi, I am considering a few surgeons in California for a hair transplant. One is Dr Meshkin. He is very affordable and is recommended by this site, however he is not a coalition member. Can someone point me to some reviews of Dr Meshkin?

Hi NW,

I recommend typing his name into the search feature. You should find some useful reviews that way.

Having said that, I can definitely attest for Dr. Meshkin's skill and talent. He's truly one of the hair transplant "pioneers," and I think the countless excellent results he's posted on the forums reflect this experience and artistry. I actually had the privilege of observing one of his surgeries in person, and was very impressed! As you can probably tell, he comes highly recommended!

I hope this helps.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi, thanks for the reply it was very helpful. I'm on a tablet and for some reason I cant use the search feature. I also contacted Dr Rassman, he suggested I try Proscar with Rogaine for a year before I go thru with surgery. I'm anxious to have more hair, but I think waiting a year may be a good idea.