Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz, Dr. Resat Altug Aktas (Longevita)

Peterino

Hello! New member here, shopping around for a first HT.

I was wondering if anyone has had a HT done by Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz or Dr. Resat Altug Aktas at Longevita (Turkey) or knows of a review of these surgeons.

I was quoted 2000-2300 Euros for “unlimited” (3000-4000) grafts FUE. I found little independent info (in English, at least) on the proposed doctors. Price is definitely an issue for me but I also want a reliable and proven doctor.

I had a consultation with Dr Rahal in Toronto who quoted me 17 500$ CAD for 4500 grafts FUT, which is WAY out of my price range and prompted me to look abroad. (*I am from Canada)

Cheers,

Peterino

Edited by Peterino

forget Canada man.too expensive.go to Turkey.everyone is going there.really good prices and good quality fue.i did mine with dr ilhan serdaroglu about a month ago.send him an email see what he says.very good reputable doctor and decent prices.a lot of turks go to him

• 1 month later...
Hello! New member here, shopping around for a first HT.

I was wondering if anyone has had a HT done by Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz or Dr. Resat Altug Aktas at Longevita (Turkey) or knows of a review of these surgeons.

I was quoted 2000-2300 Euros for “unlimited” (3000-4000) grafts FUE. I found little independent info (in English, at least) on the proposed doctors. Price is definitely an issue for me but I also want a reliable and proven doctor.

I had a consultation with Dr Rahal in Toronto who quoted me 17 500$ CAD for 4500 grafts FUT, which is WAY out of my price range and prompted me to look abroad. (*I am from Canada)

Cheers,

Peterino

i'm from canada too,i went to hakan doganay in Antalya.

Hi joscampbell

How did you experience with Dr Resat go? Someone on here messaged me saying I should rather go with a more reputable Dr like Aslan or Doganay. Would you recommend him? Feel free to PM me :) i'll be making a thread regarding my HT after I return on April 14th

Hi LFC25. I cannot talk about the others (Aslan or Doganay) but I definitely recommend Dr. Resat. My HT went as planned without any problem. Dr. Resat was very nice and seemed quite experienced with the job he was doing. I was especially satisfied with the service given by Longevita staff. PM me if you need more details.

Hi LFC25. I cannot talk about the others (Aslan or Doganay) but I definitely recommend Dr. Resat. My HT went as planned without any problem. Dr. Resat was very nice and seemed quite experienced with the job he was doing. I was especially satisfied with the service given by Longevita staff. PM me if you need more details.

Hi there! I am glad you had a good experience! Would you mind sharing your pictures with us? Good growth!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Hi there! I am glad you had a good experience! Would you mind sharing your pictures with us? Good growth!

Hi joscampbell,

I am glad to know you had a good experience. Would you mind sharing your pictures with us? Good growth!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

that's great. I think I will choose Longevita as well. But I am little bit scared of the procedure. Longevita offered me a trichologist (whose price is much cheaper) besides Dr. Aktas and Dr. Karadeniz. I need to make my choice among them. Thanks for the info in your profile Campbell!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I've decided to undergo a Hair Transplant with Longevita and looking now to book my journey to Turkey.

Feeling optimistic as I have not had success with Laser Hair Treatment and the hair system just became too messy, thanks for the encouraging news.