Looking at HT FUT method, 21 pleas advise

Hey guys, I am in sales. One of the top in my company. I know sales. However, when I have picture proof and I've seen two local docs in Indy. Pai had the best results. Since when does the hair on the back of your head fall out? No one in my family has had this before. Either side. I know my future would be high on the Norwood, but I believe preventive measures will help.

FUE2579 I am! And I've dug around for their office and haven't really found anything negative. The doc previously delivered babies, been doing HT only for like 20 years etc. I am coming for advice but when you buy a car you never go in blindly. Why is it so hard to gauge what this should cost approx?

Hey guys, I am in sales. One of the top in my company. I know sales. However, when I have picture proof and I've seen two local docs in Indy. Pai had the best results. Since when does the hair on the back of your head fall out? No one in my family has had this before. Either side. I know my future would be high on the Norwood, but I believe preventive measures will help.

FUE2579 I am! And I've dug around for their office and haven't really found anything negative. The doc previously delivered babies, been doing HT only for like 20 years etc. I am coming for advice but when you buy a car you never go in blindly. Why is it so hard to gauge what this should cost approx?

Man, you really REALLY need to pull the wool from over your eyes stop being so naive and stop thinking about the cost...

Go consult with a good surgeon like Konior. He will give you an exact price(not some vague $8,000US for 3,500-5,000 hairs).

I'm out of here, best of luck with everything.

Look, realistically you will be paying circa $3-4US per graft. A graft can contain 1, 2, 3 or even 4 hairs. You will most likely be quoted for 2,500-3,000 grafts which would equate to something like 7,000 hairs(estimate of course, it depends on your donor). 7,000 hairs for $9,000(if at $3 per graft)-12,000(if at $4 per graft)USD. Most Doctors have a staggered rate in which the first 1,500 grafts are charged at x dollars each and every graft after that is charged at a lower rate for example. I'm sure someone like Konior has very fair rates. You owe it to yourself to at least consult with a few more surgeons man.

That's exactly the information I am looking for! Now is that fue or fut? I'm going to have a consultation with him, I've decided after looking at his portfolio and the massive pour of referrals there has to be a reason.

That's exactly the information I am looking for! Now is that fue or fut? I'm going to have a consultation with him, I've decided after looking at his portfolio and the massive pour of referrals there has to be a reason.

$3-4USD per graft would be for strip. If you are after FUE(which I think you should consider) please check my threads in my signature as I do feel it is a better method for hair transplantation. Unfortunately in my opinion all the good FUE surgeons are in Belgium, Turkey and UK.

I prefer shorter hair, I always have.. Fue seems to have scarring that is more noticeable for that. Hmm, I'm definitely going to visit this doctor in Chicago as soon as possible.

FUE scarring is generally much less visible than that of a strip scar. FUE does allow for shorter hair than strip generally.