SMP into scar..

Okay guys, my fault..I haven't been around for a while BUT I need some help..Ive sent a few PMs to a couple of people and waiting on some feedback…however, can someone, anyone, point me in the right direction of SMP(Milena Lardi) into the donor scar?? Please send me some PMs with links and places that do it..

How temporary is it? How much does it cost on an annual basis?? Basically everything I need to know about it…

Hairthere..I think You are doing it now.

Jo..are you guys doing it?

Janna..is SMG doing it..

Thx guys!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Pretty sure it is a yes to all of those

Me too...

Problem is can't find hairtheres website or anything about it on SMGs website. Cost, etc...I don't even see it advertised on SMGs site?

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

Me too...

Problem is can't find hairtheres website or anything about it on SMGs website. Cost, etc...I don't even see it advertised on SMGs site?

I'm pretty sure hairthere is still in the process of getting everything together and SMG is easing into the procedure in the kind of meticulous well researched way you would expect from them. I'm not sure if either of them are fully "out there" yet with the procedure. I know, however, that H & W are doing full scale smp with Milena Lardi's technique. I think you said you sent some pm's already, but I would pm hairthere and call SMG and H & W to get the full scoop, as far as I know they are the only ones in North America that currently offer Milena Lardi's technique

Hey NHP, just saw your message. PM me your number and I'll give you a shout tomorrow.

Just sent it buddy! Thx

Gimmie a shout tomorrow! Would love to come to NY and visit you and see this !

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website