Can Hair Shedding start on the 10th day ?

augustya

Today is my 10th day after my HT. Till today morning I used to see a single hair graft which was without a scab, I mean the scab had come out I guess a little earlier so this hair graft was seen directly inserted in the scalp skin. Today morning later when I did my shampoo this very fine single hair graft disappeared I am getting worried have I lost this hair graft ? or has the shedding of hair started? but my other scabs and hair have yet not started to come off ? So what could this be ? Have I lost this hair graft ? I was under the impression from the 7-10 days hair grafts don't come off. So what do I presume will this hair come back or have I lost it :-( this happened just 5 hours to go before 10 days my HT took place. In Other words it was the start of the 10th day today !

Hey, yep shedding is normal. Usually begins from week 2 and stops between week 4-5. Same thing happened to me. I lost all my "new" hair by week 4. Some people shed and some don't but majority of ht patients do shed. If there is bleeding ( you will see a lot bleeding followed with pain) then you have lost a graft. Stay cool and calm as your only shedding and the grafts are safe under skin

Don't get worried! I started shedding early too. After 7 days grafts are secure under the skin. Your just losing the transplanted hair (not the graft and the bulb which is under the skin). Whats under the skin counts

it doesnt matter what advice people give you, you seem to be a huge worrier if your previous threads are anything to go by, you need to man up and wait this thing out!!

12 months, 12 months!!!!!!!!!

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

it doesnt matter what advice people give you, you seem to be a huge worrier if your previous threads are anything to go by, you need to man up and wait this thing out!!

12 months, 12 months!!!!!!!!!

Yeah ! I did my research for good 8 months and then Took the plunge but failed to fathom the post operative care period which is so bloody bloody sensitive man ! I am like WTF ?? is this how this thing works and hence am getting paranoid at every single instance!

By the way I have not even uttered a single word about results for which I know I need to wait ! So am a big worry some guy for this strange phenomenon Happening with me not for the results ! Mind you there is a difference in the earlier example that you are quoting and the situation now !!