Scar/redness in recipient area

The redness in the recipient area should fade over time but on some fair skinned people the redness tends to linger much longer. The timeline is in months - not years. When you say "a long time", what timeframe are you referring to?

I've yet to hear from any patient who still had redness at 2 years post surgery.

Thanks Janna!

I was looking at Bill's album just before his HT4 when he shaved his head in the clinic. It seems to me that the skin in the recipient site is a bit reddish- check out the top and 45 degree tilt views. Here is the link!

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...opyID=3245&WebID=372

This made me curious to ask this question, probably the redness is due to the razor icon_smile.gif

I think that'd be it, c123. Redness in recipient is a major variable in determining just how fast and complete your "recovery" will go down. I was really fortunate and in 2-3 weeks I had lost almost all redness; but I've spoken to guys who had/have lingering redness for ~5-6months.

Scarring really shouldn't be an issue, unless you go to Armani or some hack, in which case it's not the most irregular of occurrances (e.g. poster Balboa).

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!