Temp SMP this week

ratha91

Hi all,

Another post. Getting SMP procedure done this week. What results can I expect? Attached a photo showing hair loss. Hair is buzzed to roughly #2 here. I know I will need to clipper it a lot shorter. I am willing to go as low as a #0 however do not want to be shaving to the bone. Do I have enough hair to keep some length?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

5b32dc38bf70d_Photoon25-11-2013at23_163.jpg.ebd7e44fd3d961851ec6bf1e6c72423a.jpg

can you please tell the reasons

Two main reason:

1) You don't have to worry about the color changing

2) You have the option to adjust the design (style preferences, age appropriate, etc., or if you just don't want it anymore, you let it disappear).

I have seen bad SMP work done with permanent ink. The dots were big and the color was blue. Obviously if you go with a quality SMP clinic (i.e., HIS/GLI) the former issue should not be a concern. The latter I'm not so sure about.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

So with temp we have to go again and again correct.

With permanent if color fade, dots big and other issues.

Such issues have no solution like enhancement.

I was under impression that even after good HT surgery shiny scalp is always visible between hair in direct light.

SMP can help you get rid of that.

I was just thinking in this way.