Freaking Out !! Can somebody pls comment !

augustya

I am 2 days post my HT, today is the third day, I had a follicle unit which came out with the bulb it was a set of 2 hair graft, it did not bleed there, have I lost that FU forever. Shouldn't it have bled in the first 2 days or it is not always the case that it should bleed. So am I at loss with one follicular unit ?? People who already have an experience please comment already Freaking out !!

dont worry mate, all sorts of weird things happen for the first few weeks post op, scabs falling off with hairs attached etc, all perfectly normal, once theres no blood then the root is intact. just follow your post op instructions and all will be fine, good luck mate

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

They do say if no blood then don't worry. How did you lose it?

Also is it in the very front hairline?

If not even if you did lose it it will not have significant cosmetic effect.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

They do say if no blood then don't worry. How did you lose it?

Also is it in the very front hairline?

If not even if you did lose it it will not have significant cosmetic effect.

It is I guess from the temporal point area, but I clearly see the bulb it is a FU with a set of 2 hair grafts!! So this is permanently gone right !! But my counter argument to it is why did it not bleed then ? Or does it not have to bleed always !! I was wearing the cap provided by the clinic and it just got stuck to it :-((

Really not sure, could be all right as Cueball35 mentioned.

I would like to tweak my temporal points a bit (the docs always say I don't need it) but that is one thing that has always worried me, wearing a hat or sleeping in the first days and losing grafts.

Have you already returned home, or can you get to the clinic for some help?

See what they have to say.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Really not sure, could be all right as Cueball35 mentioned.

I would like to tweak my temporal points a bit (the docs always say I don't need it) but that is one thing that has always worried me, wearing a hat or sleeping in the first days and losing grafts.

Have you already returned home, or can you get to the clinic for some help?

See what they have to say.

Exactly I am now scared to death to wear this FxxxxN cap which is proving the biggest villain in my life !! So if everything is ok what is this FU with a dried bulb looks burnt coppery colour with 2 Hair Grafts it is for sure not bleeding from anywhere !!

I have returned back Home !

Edited by augustya

Thats correct what people are saying if a grafts falls out with blood that is partly correct if the grafts is correctly placed in the first place. In the first few days if a graft falls out chances are its because for some reason it had not attached or healed properly to the incision in the first place. That is why the first few days are very important to be careful.

I wouldn't worry if its only 1 graft but I am quite sure that is not natural for the grafts to pop out in the first few day.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thats correct what people are saying if a grafts falls out with blood that is partly correct if the grafts is correctly placed in the first place. In the first few days if a graft falls out chances are its because for some reason it had not attached or healed properly to the incision in the first place. That is why the first few days are very important to be careful.

I wouldn't worry if its only 1 graft but I am quite sure that is not natural for the grafts to pop out in the first few day.

Ok so there is a new dimension getting to this now, so you are saying this Hair Graft was not placed correctly in the first place, so but how come it hung on to my scalp for 3 days before it came out today ! :eek:

It could be something caused that graft not to attach to the skin in the first place. That is my opinion with only this one graft so would worry about it. That is why you have to be careful in the first few days. There are so many reasons that this can happen.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

You asked for opinion I gave you mine.. Why are you being so hostile? Hair grafts do not shed in 48 hours. The only explanation why a two hair graft without blood would fall out after 2 days in my opinion its wasn't lodged in the first place. That is my opinion whether you like it or not.

You asked for opinion I gave you mine.. Why are you being so hostile? Hair grafts do not shed in 48 hours. The only explanation why a two hair graft without blood would fall out after 2 days in my opinion its wasn't lodged in the first place. That is my opinion whether you like it or not.

No...no I am not being hostile, it is just that it, has come as a shock to me !! Hair was not planted properly in the first place is the last thing I would have imagined...

Ok no worries. I am not say it wasn't planted properly. I am saying sometimes in the first few days it can happen due to a number of reason without anything done incorrectly by the doctor. Its only 1 graft don't worry about it. You cant do nothing about it now anyways. Good luck