FUE Doctors price range

I would like to know the prices of FUE doctors under $4 dollars. I dont mind travelling to another country. I was thinking of going to Dr bhatti but since i saw one of the members here complaining about his result i have change my mind. Anyone know a good doctor under $4 FUE

I think Dr. Koray is under $4 and he seems to give great results. He is in Turkey.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I would like to know the prices of FUE doctors under $4 dollars. I dont mind travelling to another country. I was thinking of going to Dr bhatti but since i saw one of the members here complaining about his result i have change my mind. Anyone know a good doctor under $4 FUE

Turkey is probably one of the most affordable places for yr price range with some great fue docs there. However don't dismiss a doc because of one complaint. The fact is every doc has the odd one that goes a miss and doesn't turn out great. Unfortunately it's just the nature of the beast.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Dr De Reys (Belgium)

Dr Hakan Doganay (Turkey)

Dr Koray Erdogan (Turkey)

Dr Maras (Cyprus)

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3