Going for glory!

bonkerstonker

Just a quick post to let people know what my future plans are and say I've decided to go for a another Ht if you've not seen my blog or posts before check my blog on the link below. I imagine once you've seen it you'll be thinking why on earth is he wanting another well the answer simply is Ht's are hair by illusion of full coverage not actually full coverage so Ht patients generally have their hair cut a certain way and styled a certain way to give the greatest illusion of density this doesn't give me much styling options which I would like. Obviously another Ht will still be by illusion but shouldn't need to be perfectly placed all the time.

I have great laxity and believe I can take another 4000 grafts out for this op which would help my weaker areas so they don't have to be styled in a certain way which would allow more styling options, who does my Ht will be down to fate I would only have a Ht from Dr Hasson, Dr Wong, Dr Rahal or Dr Feller so early next year I'm gonna see who can schedule me in during my set leave from work and let fate decide but if it does happen ill be up to around 12000 grafts which is indeed hair greed but you only live once.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Sweet, 4,000 over entire scalp? Or in the frontal region?

You haven't considered Dr. Konior btw?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hts are always front loaded and more grafts put in front automatically by your surgeon if you have a good surgeon which is obviously the best way but as a result of this my front 3rd is perfect so this Ht will only be starting from the bottom of crown where I am weakest then proceeding forwards down a 2 inch channel through the middle which will stop at about the front 3rd so mainly the crown.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

No mate, for me I have to see a surgeon repeatedly turn out good to great results over many years and I personally have only ever seen them 4 Drs produce results that impress me.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Cheers Irish. I'm always about still I'm bit of a learker now i don't post too much just reply to inboxes really. In all honesty you kind of forget about your hair troubles after a few hts seems so far away now since I was in that dark place worrying about hair but I'm still massively interested in the whole subject. How's your ht going? Must be fully grown in now is it?

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Irish just seen your blog mate that's awesome really happy for you looks great. Well done with blog too very well made with honest photos and updates.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Bonkers. Thanks very much mate. I need a little touch up though. My temple point in on side is completely shot, with a little recession on the side. I may go for another ht then walk away completely and just get on with life.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

No mate, for me I have to see a surgeon repeatedly turn out good to great results over many years and I personally have only ever seen them 4 Drs produce results that impress me.

Dr. Konior consistently produces amazing results posted here as well. He is one of the best FUT surgeons in the world, just doesn't heavily promote like other clinics.

He places all the grafts himself and is meticulous, I let him do my second procedure into existing and transplanted hair and had very little shockloss if any and saw new growth at around two months and three weeks.

I am not not trying to promote one doctor or other, just wondering why you would leave out Dr. K. ??

Anyway good luck next year and keep us posted.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hsrp hmmm just never stood out to me mate and I only feel comfortable with a surgeon that I've watched for many years and kept tabs on their results he has never caught my eye that's all. Also I'm not sure it's good for surgeon to do everything the process is very tiring and boring prefer fresh girl techs to rotate and not get tired whilst planting. Also I think the grafts need to implanted as soon as possible once removed from strip so on this basis best to have 2 people implanting at once on mega sessions which is what I mainly have.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1