Another fraudulent clinic - Dr. David S. Goldberg

Jotronic

Today we have the clinic known as Plastic Surgery and Medical Skin Care Clinic and Dr. David S. Goldberg in Monterey, California and their Neograft FUE hair transplant. They have three results on their website and, low and behold, there is one that looks kind of familiar.

goldberg.jpg?i=1270785568

He has 1750 grafts, apparently with Neograft. It even says at the bottom of their homepage that

*Photos in the photo gallery are Doctor Goldberg’s cases.

Really?

Then who is this?

h1.jpg?i=262328403

Oooooh, that's right. He's a patient of Dr. Hasson and had almost 4000 grafts. Why are these guys so, well, just so stupid?

Anyone want to lay odds that if they post here they will say it was "webmaster error"?

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I can't believe these guys can't be sued for fraud, and lying to potential patients. It's absolutely disgusting.

Well done joe, but you already know they will blame it on human error with the webmaster.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Good pickup Jotronic

This is completely consistent with many practices' way of doing business. Last year we had a really attractive lady who said she'd worked in the hair business in the past and wanted to see part of a case so she could send in her husband and brother. She claimed to want to see how things had changed in the last 10 years or so. Given that we try to show prospective patients what a case looks like, I had no problem with that request.

We were doing a "friend of the practice" who had no problem with her watching the strip and slit placement. She left after about an hour and emailed with a few questions later that day. We never heard from her, and we never call potential patients and I completely forgot about the entire event.

About a month ago we worked with a man who'd done lots of shopping around with different doctors in our area. Somehow we got on the topic of movies and in particular "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". Jessica, a placer then perked up: "remember that girl who looked like Sarah Marshall who watched us do part of a case? Did her husband or brother come in?"

Then the patient says, "I was over at Dr. xxx's office and his assistant looks like Sarah Marshall". A quick internet search showed she is/was his surgical assistant. I'm not sure what one can learn in having a tech watch a doctor for 90 minutes...

So people stealing H and W pictures is completely within the practice schemes of some doctors.

Again good pickup Jotronic.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hard to believe a surgeon would be that lazy, lacking in attention to detail, and/or unethical.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

• 2 weeks later...