Plz help if possible-

helmania

Hello everyone,

I've been losing my hair for a while now and in the past I had a good combo that was helping me through it.

I used propecia few years ago. I had ordered a large amount so I didn't have to get any more for a while. I also was using 10-15% minoxidil from amazon.

As of recent, 10-15% has been made illegal and the ones I found on ebay don't seem to have the same effect. In fact, they dont seem to even be the same thing at all. They just dont work.

I recently ordered a new propecia from a new website which doesn't even exist any more because unitedphamacies could not process my other for some reason. So I feel like the propecia I bought may have been.. well not legit. I also have been using Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo and while it's not bad, it causes my scalp to shed every time I use it. I just dont think that's a good thing any more.

So please if any one could give me a link to some good working propecia (name, not just website link), good working minoxidil and a good shampoo/spray, I would be very happy. In fact just let me know whatever will work cause at this point, it is beginning to affect my self confidence which tents to result in depression.

PS: What are your thoughts on Profollica. It uses a tripple threat approach and pretty expensive. Does it work?

Thx everyone!

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
outside links removed

Hi Hel,

At this point, only the 2% and 5% topical minoxidil is approved/sold for the treatment of androgenic alopecia (which we carry in our online hair loss shop).

Though it may seem benign, remember that finasteride is a prescription medication. Because of this, we always recommend patients see a physician and receive a legitimate prescription for the medication (if the doctor believes it is appropriate).

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.