No Kidding 100-120 Grafts Per Sq.Cm is this even possible ??

augustya

I was going thorugh Dr.Alvi Armani's website and he claims that he can cover upto 100-120 grafts Per-Sq.Cm that is some outrageous claim. is it even possible ? 100-120 Grafts per sq.cm ?? Are you kidding me ?? That is unheard of, out of the world ? is it even possible ? When Most of the reputed Doctors in the HT Field talk about a max of 55-65 Hair Grafts Per Sq.Cm, Dr.Armani says 100-120 !! Sounds unbelievable to me. Let me know what you guys think ? I think it is a little too exaggerated infact a lot exaggerated !!

Seems to produce hit/miss results and reputation is not so great.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164517-alvi-armani-4.html

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Yeah he also has some fanatic past patients as well on the internet.

I was really impressed with his results during my initial search, but luckily the info on this site steered me away.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)