How Many Rows of 1's in Creating a Natural Looking Hairline ?

I am aware of the thumb rule in creating a Natural Looking Hairline is to use single hair follicle in the frontal hair line, but I am not sure how many rows in a hairline should have this 1’s (is it only First 2 rows) because to add density after a point a lot of 2’s and 3’s hair follicle will have to be used right ? so till what row from the frontal beginning is a single hair follicle required ? any Thoughts ?

I know a lot of people would say the HT Surgeon who I am gonna get it done from would be best to handle this, but as a Patient undergoing this procedure even I need to educate myself as much as I can about this…

Not sure on the number of rows but when I had mine done I remember the doctor asking the techs for 400 and something singles...I'm guessing this was for the hairline...I was pretty drugged up and tired.

Not sure on the number of rows but when I had mine done I remember the doctor asking the techs for 400 and something singles...I'm guessing this was for the hairline...I was pretty drugged up and tired.

Yeah, But that cannot be through out right ? I mean to then have a fuller look, to add density after a point say first 1-2-3 rows he may want to use 2's and 3's and 4's to add density right ? Cannot be just 1's right from the beginning till the end !!

There will be a limited amount of 1s naturally occurring in your donor so your surgeon will exhaust all of those in the immediate front of your hairline, temples. Beyond that he can use the 2s and 3s no problem. And you are correct the multis are better suited for density.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com