Kerium ds shampoo

Hi

Just bought some kerium ds shampoo which is anti dandruff as getting some dry skin in and around my hairline. I'm 7.5 months post op and noticed it said it is a mild exfoliating shampoo, my concern is will that be to harsh on my scalp or is it ok 7 months in? Provably being over cautious but thought I'd check!! Also is anyone on the forum a regular user of this and if so how have they found it?? Thanks in advance!!!!

I am using it now and I love it, it cures my oily dandruff.

White bottle with red mark (not green mark).

Only use a few times a week and check with your HT surgeon for your particular case.

Active ingredients are salicylic acid, piroctone olamine and citric acid etc.

Is milder than Nizoral for sure.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 4 months later...

HairsHopeing,

How did you make out using this shampoo? Did it work for you?

This shampoo helped me stay off Nizoral and worked great for quite a while, but maybe my scalp got used to it because my dandruff gets quite dry on this shampoo now and even creates hard flakes and scaling.

I recently switched to Eucerin dermo capillaire calming shampoo which is working great, scalp has only very tiny flakes and zero itchiness.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

> Hi mate,

> Was a good shampoo!! Thought it was working but mine came back pretty quick and worse !!

> Iv started using nizoral as per dr Feriduni a advice, only once a week though! In between I'm using also calming shampoo!! It seems really good touch wood! And I'm being more aggressive when I shampoo! I used to be very gentle with my scalp and I think this allowed it to build up, but I now shampoo every day using this shampoo and I'm quiet a lot more aggressive when doing so!!

> The shampoo is very expensive though! ?38 but you only need a pre sized amount!!! I might give yours a try though!!

> Hate this dermatitis, so annoying especially when you are having issues with your hair already!!!

> Fingers crossed!!

What calming shampoo you using now ? let me know the brand

I switched to the Kerium brand for dry dandruff now (orange label), as the intensive one with red label is giving me scaling and dry dandruff.

I've also been using 1/4 lemon juice and 3/4 distilled water with 1-2 drops olive oil in a spray bottle, and also a carbonated water rinse after. Not for everyone! LOL but tired of using shampoos that actually cause dandruff and best days for me are days with no shampoo just water.

I know what you mean! I am so close to cutting it super short unless this scalp ezcema can be managed better

go dense or go home