fue recovery

So I am considering travelling to Turkey from Toronto to have an fue procedure. This would be a long travel time for myself obviously. So my question is for people who may have done this type of trip is will I be able to have my head and donor area either bandaged or wear some sort of bandana or hat? Im not too keen to be sitting on a plane or in an airport for hours with dried blood and exposed scabs.

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

So I am considering travelling to Turkey from Toronto ....I'm not too keen to be sitting on a plane or in an airport for hours with dried blood and exposed scabs.

Understandable. Same boat, many times.

I'm guessing you already asked the clinic, no?

Well, in my experience some clinics provide you with caps, some let you wear bandanas and others insist you don't have anything at all on your head, providing a clear explanation as to why hats and bandanas can cause grafts to dislodge from their recipient sites as you move around.

I am incapable of standing in lines wherever I am, but especially on flights going back to my hometown, with red dots on my head and grafts covered with dried blood. I've tried and it is an ordeal you don't wanna dwell on, and somewhat reluctantly, I've just said to myself, sorry, God help me, I am putting on a cap right here.

The airport security check is something you can't avoid but approaching the line at the right time helps and when the time comes, keep your chin up, hold your head high, and through you go.

I'm of the opinion that a gently tied bandana or surgical cap ( get a dull color) hasn't once dislodged any of my grafts although it does restrain the draining of fluids from the scalp post-op and keep the scalp a little warmer.

I would also recommend u to take good travelling pilow if its long flight trust me sometimes

you doze off and lean on graft and u damage it

please spend some more money and better travel after 2 days of last day of surgery

trust me dont travel its better to rest rather then travel later again to same clinic and u will spend double the money and headache and stress

just question really has too how horrible I would look going through the airport, Id prob just use a cap and sunglasses, im not walking around the airport like that

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

I travelled back from Turkey (Istanbul) to the UK the day after my surgery. I did not wear anything on my head but my head was dry. I had 3500 grafts (FUE) so the back did look quite horrific to be honest.

However apart from a few funny looks everything was fine. Airport security etc was not a issue.