Is it ok to wear Hat/Bandana Cap for long time upto 8 hours.

Hi, I had Hair transplant 12 days back, my grafts are settled(I guess), but still lot of scabs and transplanted hairs are still there.I work in a software MNC, Im bit embarrassed to have my scalp visible to everyone due to scabs and donor scar.Hence im wearing the bandana cap whole day upto 9 hours, can i continue this for about month or does it harm/stop the transplanted hair to grow??

Please advise.

UFUT - 2491 Grafts at Dr. Madhu

Mx-5 (Topical Minoxidil 5%)

Finpecia (Generic finasteride)

See My Hair Loss Website.

Hey MirzaTechie,

Wearing a bandana/cap for long periods, 12 days post-op shouldn't have a detrimental affect to the grafts, at least no more so than it would the native hair.

I'd imagine many patients wear some sort of head covering for long periods post-op.

HI HaiRisWhere,

I don't think Dr.Madhu is performing in rajahmandary,because here they do not perform surgery in hyderabad when Dr.Madhu is out of station.But came to know that His wife who is also a good expert (a member of ISHRS) performs in Rajahmandary.Actually Dr.Madhu prior to coming hyderabad worked in Rajahmandary for 4 years.Even here in hyderabad when we ask for any sort of medical bills, they issue bills relevant to rajahmandary clinic.

The reason why he is charging less in rajahmandary is may be , it's not a metro city and highly developed place(rajahmandary) and people living there may not afford that hefty price!!!!

This also because one of patient i met who required 10,000 grafts ( as he was totally bald) need to spend around 4 Lacs for his surgery which is very expensive!!!!! he was suggested by doctor that if he's concerned about the cost of surgery he can have it in rajahmandary.

But still i think , even rajahmandary staff are using advanced techniques in Hair transplantation(please confirm before taking any decision).

UFUT - 2491 Grafts at Dr. Madhu

Mx-5 (Topical Minoxidil 5%)

Finpecia (Generic finasteride)

See My Hair Loss Website.