Using leg hair for temple points?

Guys,

BH yields in general terms is unpredictable at best. And I would discourage anyone from using leg hair donor in a highly visual impact area such as the hairline or temple points. And even if the individual did get some regrowth from leg hair, chances are it would not be visually compatible.

There are very few doctors who specialize in BH. One of them will inform you to not use leg hair or any type of BH except chest and beard donor. The other one is open to using just about any BH sources that the patient is willing to consider.

There's also a few doctors in Europe but do not have the overall experience as the two in the US. There's also one in Australia (grandfather of FUE), and one in India.

The problem of using beard donor in a temple point is that although it may grow well, again visual compatibility is questionable because usually the native hair caliber in the temple points is much softer than the coarser beard hair texture.

Scalp donor IMHO is the best donor source to produce the most aesthetically pleasing and natural appearing results for the hairline.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY