SMP-long term results/are you happy?

Hello, I'm considering SMP and would like to know if anyone's had it done either recently or a while ago and whether you like it. Any regrets? How has it held up? Are you happy with your choice? Any advice for someone considering it? Would you please post pics, especially if you're African American? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I can honestly say I have no regrets,keep in mind if you are losing hair and are looking to shave your head this will do wonders for the overall look,if you cannot deal with having a shaved head then this is not for you.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Can I ask how long ago you got it done and where you got it done? I'm in LA and have been considering it for a year or so now and have talked with HIS hair clinic and Deja Vu and a couple others. Does it fade? Or turn a different color? How often do you shave your hair? Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Can I ask how long ago you got it done and where you got it done? I'm in LA and have been considering it for a year or so now and have talked with HIS hair clinic and Deja Vu and a couple others. Does it fade? Or turn a different color? How often do you shave your hair? Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it.

Originally I got it done from Milena from beauty medical back in Sept of 2012,this was a quick pass..this was a free session as I nominated myself as they were looking for a few people to show her work,because it was a free session so it was a quick pass,this started to fade about 10 months later,not entirely but the hair line started to fade.

I recently got it touched up from here locally from Hasson and Wong,they have techs who have been trained by Milena herself.

No it does not turn another color when fading,I shave my head every morning.

If you have to get all 3 zones down,front,middle and crown,this should last you 15 months to 2 years.