My Surgery with Ron Shapiro

HairKlepto

• 2 months later...

At 3 months now. Seeing a few sprouts but nothing major yet. I think a few hairs managed to grow right away which was nice, although I'm hoping to see some real growing starting here real soon. I can see a good improvement in the shape of the frontal hairline just from the few new hairs.

My main concern right now is my scar. It looks really wide. Granted i had the previous scar removed as part of the surgery but it's definitely a lot wider than before. Hopefully it will continue to improve although at 3 months, I'm not sure it will other than the redness.

z.jpg.102fd2ef129f7fb71217024829059e9d.jpg

y.jpg.2070c541efd95a32dc8e15dcd648d483.jpg

x.jpg.098098fe6d0550ee9cb1273e0d70a948.jpg

• 1 month later...

Scar seems to be looking a lot better. I think I had some shock loss around my scar and in my crown. I hear this is not very common but seemed to be the case for me. The yield is not looking so good thus far, but I'm about 4.75 months in, so I'm hoping things will kick in the next month. I have seen some growth (mostly in the very front) and the hairline shape looks a lot better than before surgery.

• 5 weeks later...

Another update... Hairline looks absolutely amazing. Dr. Ron is truly the master. Overall growth is decent but there is two small areas where I'm not crazy about the density. With my hair shorter it's easy to hide. Overall I'm pretty happy and don't think anyone could have done a better job than Ron Shapiro. My wife has been complimenting my new hair constantly and she is not the biggest fan of transplants but thinks it looks totally natural. Ron Shapiro did an amazing job and exceeded my expectations.