i have doubt about my HT graft calculation Dr Faisal - Karachi

pakboy

Hello,

i had done HT with Dr Humayun Junior Doctor Faisal in Feb 2013.after HT the person who is in charge there , as doctor was disappear as soon as he finish Strip and incisions .

he told me that total 2800 grafts transplanted. more details about my experience can read at following link,

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170017-my-experiance-dr-humayun-clinic-karachi.html

Please check attached pictures and advise whether really 2800 grafts has been transplanted or less as some surgeon who checked my first HT they told me that i had only 2000 graft more or less.

Attachment 2 pictures, one is after HT 5 days and another is after 5 months.

so far the result is very poor and its seem that less graft were transplanted

DSCN3655.jpg.bfc11c7f8256d56e4e6812ae1ff8db36.jpg

DSCN3799.jpg.1ba8c0cb02f7959018ea0fe9a718cf7b.jpg

pakboy,

At only between 5 and 6 months post-op, you are still very early in the process. Based on your photos, I cannot say just how many grafts I think you received but I will say that it appears that you covered a lot of area with a relatively small number of grafts.

Do you have any photos immediately post-op showing graft placement?

Ultimately, you'll need to wait the full year before assessing your results. But, I recommend discussing your concerns with your doctor if you haven't yet done so.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

dear david,

please kindly check attached photo. i do understand all process and i will wait more 5 to 7 months but after checking with some surgeon i made comment that i have received less grafts than what i have been told by doctor who done HT.

attached picture 3655 this picture is taken after 7 days HT

picture 0794 this is taken right after HT same day

picture 0778 & 0782 this is picture before surgery. you can see front and donor ,the strip was one ear to another and i was expecting more or less 4000grafts as my donor is very healthy.

picture 3799 & 3800 this is after 5 month HT.

regards,

pakboy

pakboy,

At only between 5 and 6 months post-op, you are still very early in the process. Based on your photos, I cannot say just how many grafts I think you received but I will say that it appears that you covered a lot of area with a relatively small number of grafts.

Do you have any photos immediately post-op showing graft placement?

Ultimately, you'll need to wait the full year before assessing your results. But, I recommend discussing your concerns with your doctor if you haven't yet done so.

DSCN3655.jpg.3a0a01d70ddb18bf0271fe7a259bdca1.jpg

SAM_0794.jpg.9d1b332eefc65be01e5281881779a059.jpg

SAM_0778.jpg.508c0442ec1c3708c6f18393336e9e31.jpg

SAM_0782.jpg.475491c90f7a3ca7cfce328666ade98a.jpg

DSCN3799.jpg.a747e06c26689aadb8beb774f5b757ee.jpg

DSCN3800.jpg.f2210b7f929135609cac47889667e079.jpg

HKBoy (PakBoy),

Not to detract from the topic, but it appears that you are using two accounts to post from for whatever reason. Were you having trouble getting into one of your accounts?

Ultimately, each members should have only one account. Thus, please let me know which one you'd like to use and I'll disable the other.

Also, since Dr. Faisal (not Dr. Mohmand) is your doctor, we will be changing the title of this topic to make it more accurate and to eliminate confusion.

Thanks,

Bill

Hello David,

you can transfer my all forums ,data of PAK BOY to HKBOY and close the PAK BOY . Regarding Doctor Faisal, he is the Junior Doctor work with Dr Mohmand.

if you want to correct, you can mention Dr Humayun Junior Doctor Faisal. because all clients including me who travel from oversea to pakistan they only know Dr Humayun and because of him they go for HT but later because of doctor busy schedule they diverted to Junior Doctor otherwise i was dont know who is Junior Doctor or what is his experience in HT.

HKBoy (PakBoy),

Not to detract from the topic, but it appears that you are using two accounts to post from for whatever reason. Were you having trouble getting into one of your accounts?

Ultimately, each members should have only one account. Thus, please let me know which one you'd like to use and I'll disable the other.

Also, since Dr. Faisal (not Dr. Mohmand) is your doctor, we will be changing the title of this topic to make it more accurate and to eliminate confusion.

Thanks,

Bill