Photo help

BrianR

Im going to start a business taking before and after pics of HT.....

From what I can see this is a much needed business...

Ok If you don't want to hire me, here is my advice...

1. Buy a descent camera and tri-pod

2. Have a room with the same lighting for the before and after pics..(maybe fork out 25 bucks and get a stool for the patent to sit on too)

3. If your before pic is with the hair dry and pulled back, Make your After Pic with the hair dry and pulled back. ect. ect. ect.

Now if any of you docs use my fool prof picture taking skills, I would appreciate 2500 complementary grafts...

And don't say, " Im not giving you 2500 free grafts, your photo lessons are so simple and obvious!"

No shit!!!!! haha

You should begin by using spell check. It would impart some degree of confidence in your potential clients.

For instance, descent=/=decent, patent=/=patient, prof=/=proof and finally, once you say "etc" there's no need for two more etc's because etc covers all your bases, know what I mean?

Anyhow, that's great advice and I'd love to see you get your 2500 free grafts!

If you would have seen my spelling 2 years ago, I think you would appreciate my spelling now... pluse I like ect. ect. ect. ect. < I added a extra one just to show you who is boss! haha thanks for the spelling lesson.

Hey I think you should be voted up for an additional 500 grafts for showing us who's the boss with that extra etc, any docs out there wanna give BrianR a 3000 graft freebie for camera lessons!...lol, good luck with request, hope it pans out for ya. :)

You should begin by using spell check. It would impart some degree of confidence in your potential clients.

For instance, descent=/=decent, patent=/=patient, prof=/=proof and finally, once you say "etc" there's no need for two more etc's because etc covers all your bases, know what I mean?

Anyhow, that's great advice and I'd love to see you get your 2500 free grafts!

While we're on the subject of correcting grammar and writing skills, I don't see why you feel the need to type in a larger font than everyone else on this form.

Actually that's a great point to make!

I use a Nexus 7 tablet to read all the posts and for some reason a lot of the posts fonts are tiny like this, and I can barely read them, so I thought I was doing ya'll a huge favour by typing like this so y'all wouldn't have to strain your eyeballs.

BTW, it's forum not form.

I like Form better then Forum....

I have always wondered why people tell other people how to spell? They must have understood the misspelled word or they wouldn't be able to replace it with the correct word. So if you understand word (in a friendly conversation) just keep on reading haha

Evil is a grammar Nazis<Im just joking with ya Evil...BUTT I found a cool profile pic for ya

Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka-300x240.jpg

AND if you find any mispelled words in this post, I did that on purpose as my gift to you...haha

Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka-300x240.jpg.dbc27e7b6f122c75e50fcf6b237967c2.jpg

I like Form better then Forum....

I have always wondered why people tell other people how to spell? They must have understood the misspelled word or they wouldn't be able to replace it with the correct word. So if you understand word (in a friendly conversation) just keep on reading haha

Evil is a grammar Nazis<Im just joking with ya Evil...BUTT I found a cool profile pic for ya

Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka-300x240.jpg

AND if you find any mispelled words in this post, I did that on purpose as my gift to you...haha

Hey BrianR, thanx for the pic, it's much appreciated and I promise not to bust anyone else about their grammar (maybe lol), it was just me being silly :)

what a useless post. 60 seconds of my life ill never get back

How do you figure its useless? Photos are a BIG problem and I just tried to add a little humor...

Don't waste another min. reading this, I'm sure your doing something really important.