Doubles in hairline - how to fix? (photos)

There is no reason for doubles in the hairline bro. This is a sign of poor techs. Doubles need to be surrounded by many singles. If that was how much hair they got from the donor then they should of reconsidered the hairline in order to not place doubles.

Try your best to get your money back. If they said they would not put doubles in the hairline and then they do I would assume you have a case against them. As far as fixing it. I wouldn't pluck too much because of the sparse hair. I'd just get some more follicles planted.

No reason to have that kind of work done this day in age. You need to drop the name of that doctor on here so the community can have a fair opinion when choosing who to go to. That is what a fair market economy is all about. Let the top dogs in the field get all the clients because they are the ones that deserve it, not frauds.

Well, the techs put the grafts into the recipients sites that they fit into, a 2 haired graft shouldn't fit into a 1 haired graft site. But that's no excuse, if I was a tech I would say this 2 haired graft shouldn't be going into the hairline Dr!

Well, the techs put the grafts into the recipients sites that they fit into, a 2 haired graft shouldn't fit into a 1 haired graft site. But that's no excuse, if I was a tech I would say this 2 haired graft shouldn't be going into the hairline Dr!

Sparky,

I agree with u on this, the techs should not do anything that is not proper. If they do something that is not right then they are just as at fault as the doctor..!!

IMO I would not have anything removed unless you were not going to have anymore procedures done. There are many exceptional surgeons in the world today that can make it look like you have never had a hair transplant as long as you still have sufficient donor area left. You are going to need somewhere between 3000-3500 additional grafts into the frontal 1/3 of the head to achieve a fairly full and natural look. The hairline would need to be augmented with only single hairs in the hairline which would need to be staggered into the pre-existing transplanted area to create a natural look. Do your homework and make sure that you express exactly what your expectations are to every doctor you meet and to make they can achieve those results for you. One of the most important factors is that a surgeon needs to be very artistic and be able to create something that fits that patients facial characteristics.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice